Are you hitting on me?!

Andy's PO

I smirk playfully as I stare at her beautiful teal eyes. She smiles and giggles. I love her smile and her eyes. They fit her perfect face. I smile and walk to my room. I close the door and drag my bag up on the bed. I zip it open and pull out some pj pants. I pull my shirt off and jeans. I slip my pj bottoms on and look in the mirror. I look at my arm and smile. "Nananananananana!" I sang the Bat Man song as I took my makeup off. I walk back out to the guys and my love.

Chloe's POV

I sit there between Jake and Jinxx. They didn't crush me. Thank god. CC sitting on the floor. Ash sitting next to Jake. We watched South Park and laugh. I hear a door open and turn to the direction I heard it from. I see Andy walk out with no shirt on and no makeup on. I blush. Why does he have to be so hot? I just remembered that Andy was just I dream boy for me and I've dreamed of him with no shirt on and no makeup showing his true beauty. I continue to stare over Jinxx shoulder. Andy smirks at me and walks over to the kitchen. I climb out behind the couch and walk over to him. "Hi!" I wave and smile.

"Hey beautiful!" Andy smiles and wraps his long arms around my waist and pulls me into him. I smile and hug him tight.

"Andy?" I ask pulling away from him. I sat down on the kitchen counter. He grabs each of the side of the counter and leans to me.

"Yeah?" He smirks.

"I never would have thought, Andy Biersack would choose me. " I say amazed. He smiles and kisses my forehead. Two knocks on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell and slip out from Andy. I run to the door as open it up to find a buff guy. He didn't look Chinese? He had blonde hair and brown eyes. He held the bag of food. He looks down at my body and up to my hair.

I notice I don't have pants on. Wow. This is embarrassing!

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks giving me a sly smile.

"My name is Chloe." I say and grab the bag. He smirks at me. "You alone?" He asks leaning closer to me. His face really close to mine. I just stare at his eyes, struggling to back away.