What?!

Andy's POV

I smile and brake the hug. I walk over to the door and open it. A young man stood there starring up at me.

"Damn your tall! But here's your stuff." He chuckled and I took he pizza. He starred at my hair. I signed the paper and give him the money.

"How tall are you?" He asked putting the money

In his pocket.

"6'2." I say and close the door. I turn around and saw Chloe tapping her foot. She shakes her head and walked over to the door. She opened it up and the guy was still there.

"Thank you have a nice night!" She smiled and the guy looked back at me and he left. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. Chloe closes the door and turns to me.

"He's gay." She smiled and put her hands on her hips. How? "How do you know?" I say holding the pizza higher.

"He had that look in his eye. Like how he looked up at you." She said getting closer to me and looked up at me. "And how his eyes sparkle. They are screaming I love you!" She smiled and kissed my lips. I smirk and kiss her deeper. The pizza smiled out of my hand. She pulled away with the pizza box in her hand. She smirked and put it on the table.

"Haha very funny." I say still worried. How does a guy like me like that? And how does she know? The guys run to the two boxes of pizza and grabbed all there slices. They run back to the couch.i take the last ones and so does Chloe. I sit down on the floor with Chloe. I still want to know about that kid and how the hell he likes me!

^Done with dinner^

Chloe's POV

I finish up my last slice of pizza and walk to the tv. "Alright everybody! I'm done!" I say and yawn. They all smiled and waved. "Night Chloe!" They all say at one time. I giggle and walk into my room. I walk in and close the door. I didn't hear it shut; I turn around and I see Andy's bare foot stopping it. I smile as he opened the door and close it with his foot.

He still had a confused face on. I sit on the edge of the bed. "Alright your still confused aren't you?" I giggle. He nods his head and sits down and crosses his legs. I do that too.