A week later

Chloe's POV

*Sunday early morning at the hotel*

My eyes flutter open. "Andy?!" I turn quickly to see him. He still wasn't there. I sigh and just sit there. I lay back down and sigh. He said over the phone last night that he would be in bed when I wake up. I turn my body to his pillow. I drag it to me and hug it close. I smell it, it smelled like.. Swet and his shampoo. I smiled a bit and put it back. I look around the room and finally slip out of bed. I trudge to the door and open it. I walk out to see nobody awake yet. There usually awake before me? Cause I'd stay up late watching tv or YouTube videos. Heh Pewdiepie! I chuckle to myself and look at the time. "Damn 3:56?!" I say in a whisper. I look at my door and he couch. I shrug and grab the red fluffy blanket on the couch and lay down in it. I curl up into a ball and close my eyes.

Andy's POV

John was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I was so close to just pass out until John snapped his fingers. I jolt up and mumble.
"Stay awake!" He said stern. I roll my eyes and put my elbow on the side and lay my head in my palm. Its so boring. It's raining heavy. 5:13 in the morning my chest is sore from moving a lot and my hair! Is really discussing its greasy! I just feel like crap, all I want to do is take a shower and sleep with Chloe. That's it! My head bobs as we hit a little bump on the road.

"Ugh..." I moan and lay my head back in the chair. I watch as we arrive at the hotel. My eyes were heavy and they dropped.
I open my eyes as I heard clapping loudly in my ears. My eyes flutter open to see the hotel. I smile a little and grab Johns hand. I slide around and swing my legs to the ground. I grab the top of the door and pull out. I get up gently. The strainers on my ribs tightened. I wince and look down at John.

"Alright big guy lets go." John said starred walking. I walk with him, more like stumbling. I'm so close to just passing out and sleep. It's 4:11 now and I'm still just ugh.

^After a long time to get to the hotel and room^

"Okay you good?" John said as I dig in my pocket for the key for the room.

"Yeah. You can go now." I said eagerly and slide the key in. "Okay ill be next store as always." John said and walked inside his room. I nodded and walked inside the quiet room. I close the door behind me and look around. My eyes landed on Chloe sleeping so cute wrapped around in a red blanket. I quietly put the key down on the counter and kicked my shoes off. I walk carefully to the most adorable and beautiful person in the world right there. I watch her breathe in and out. I quickly pull out my phone and took a picture of her. She mumbled and turned around to face the other side. I crouch down, not bend and kiss her head lightly. She mumbles again and I smirk. I get back up and walk into my room. I close the door gently and yank off my shirt. I sit on the bed and slip off my pants. I lay back in the bed and get in the covers. I put my head on my pillow and close my eyes with a smile.