He saw me... Almost naked.

Chloe's POV

I sit criss cross facing Andy. He looked at me closely. I giggle at his eagerness. "I think he likes you. He had that look in his eyes. He'll probably be at your signings just to see you." I joke. He shakes his head no.

"I'm not gay! I love my girls!" He said cupping his chest to make breast. I laugh and fall on my back.

"What?!?" He asked laughing a little. He climbs on top of me and hovered over me. I smile and wrap my arms around the back of his neck. He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips. I open my mouth and kissed him livingly and slow. He kissed my cheek and down to my neck. I giggle as his lips grazed on my neck. I moan a little as he kissed my sweet spot.

"HEY ANDY!" CC and Ashely run through our door. I scream and so does Andy. CC and Jake scream too. Andy gets off me. "OKAY!!" Jake said with a red face. CC's face as red as his. I sit up and I bet my face was red too.

"At least knock first. And what is it?" Andy said putting his hand on his cheek. I just sit there quiet and smiling wide.

"Sorry, but we're gonna preform tomorrow. Just like every concert we have." Jake said. "Like set the stage up, put our stage clothes on and preform and signings." CC said looking at both of us.

"Really? All in one day? Where is it gonna be held?" Andy asked flipping his bangs out of the way.

"In the mall." CC said. I smiled big. "Really?! A stage in here!" I say amazed. CC and Jake nod. "Apparently there is a stage opening in the mall. This is Hollywood." Jake said.

Andy smiled and nod his head. "Alright now leave!" Andy said waving at them. They both chuckled and left. As soon as the door closed I laid down on the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower. You can shower after me." I say and slide out of the bed. "No it's okay. Ill steal Jinxx's shower." He smiled like a child and grabbed his brush, pj pants and boxers. I smile and pushed him out the door. "Love you!" I smile and kiss his nose and closed the door. I quickly run to the bathroom and start the shower. I pull my hair bow off and my hair drops to my shoulders. I pull my shirt off and pants. I walk to my Hot Topic bag and looked through it. All of a sudden the door opens. I scream and cover myself with the bag. Andy screams and covers his eyes. "Sorry!" He says and closes the door. I smile a bit and my body turned hot. I pull out a new bra and underwear and a fluffy pj neon green pants and a white tank top. I run to the bathroom and close the door.

"He saw me in my bra and underwear!" I look at myself in the mirror and took my bra and underwear off and walked in the hot shower.

^Done^

I walk out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrap the white towel around my chest and grab my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I put my clothes on and walk in the bathroom. "I need a blow dryer." I said and looked around. I walk out of the bathroom and open the door. Andy bumps into me. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair still wet and he had water drops on his chest. My body boiled.

"Heyy." He smiles and looks down at me. I smile and look down at his towel. "Umm Andy. Do you have a hair dryer?" I ask him. His face was as red as mine probably. He nods and walks in the room. He pulled out his hair dryer from his dresser. "Thanks!" I grab it and walk to the bathroom and plugged it in. I began blowing my hair. I watch him in the corner of my eye. I feel hot and butterfly's in my stomach. I closed the door so he can change.

^Done^

I walk back out with soft fluffy hair. I see Andy laying on the bed with his damp hair and his pj pants on. I yawn and turn the lights off. "NIGHT!" I yell. "Night!" The guys yell back at the same time. I giggle and slip in the bed next to Andy. "Night beautiful." He says and wraps his arms around me. I cuddle closer and closed my eyes.