Dads and moms..

Chloe's POV

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." Jinxx said politely. I eased off and looked at Ash. He smirked.

My dad pointed to Jinxx. "My name is Jeramy Ferguson." Jinxx said and shook my dads hand. My dad looked at Ashely.

"My name is Ashely Purdy." He said and smiled as he shook my dads hand. My dad smiled and looked at Jake. "My name is Jake Pitts." Jake said and shook my dads hand. My dad looked at CC.

"Christian Coma sir, we did nothing to harm you daughter. We kept her safe." CC said as he shook my dads hand.

I grab my dads arm and look up at him. "These guys are the people I talk about all the time! I went to there concert." I said. "These guys are Black Veil Brides?" My mom said. I nod my head. "Well where's Andy Biresack your dreamy hunk?" My mom asked smirking. The guys all chuckle. My face went boiling.

"Moooom!!" I wine to her.

"You tell us how his eyes are ice blue and his body! You said that he makes you melt inside when you look at a picture of him." The guys finally laugh.

"MOM!!" I cross my arms. My mom giggles. I notice CC's arms were always behind his back. I glanced at his hands, he held his phone. There was a red glowing from it. My jaw hit the ground. I realize he was recording the whole conversation! "CC!!" I yell and run over to him. CC held phone in the air.

"CHRISTIAN COMA!!!" I yell in a demanding voice. CC laughs and stops the record. I sigh and my dad chuckles.

"But honey why isn't Andy here? Isn't he the tall one?" My mom asks. I look down. "He fell off stage and fractured three ribs." I say quietly. My mom pouts and hugs me.

"Don't worry he will be okay! Okay! Now lets go home!" My mom grabbed my arm and dragged me to my car.

"Mom stop!" I yelled. She kept dragging me. My father behind me. I tried to look over his shoulder but he blocked the guys!