I love you.

Andy's POV

My heart is beating for her. I grab her hand gently and put it on my chest. Her warm hand hit my beating heart. I stare at her teal eyes. Her beautiful eyes starring at her hand on my chest. I smile crept on her lips. I lean closer to her so I was facing her.

"Your making me crazy. I can't take it." I say. I feel her fingers stretch on my chest. I let go of her hand, her hand kept still on my chest. She finally removes her hand and looks at me. I didn't say anything. I leaned closer to her ear.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear. I kept my head next to her ear. My hot breath on her neck. I watch as goosebumps appear on her neck.

Chloe's POV

I felt his hot breath on my neck. I lean my head on his head. I scoot closer to him so my head was near his ear. I breath in and out. "I l-love you too.." I whisper quietly. God I'm like melting inside! His voice! Ugh!!!

He lifted his arms and wraps around me. He hugs me close. I hug him back. His warm chest giving me more goosebumps. I smell his hair and smile. He began kissing my neck softly. I shiver as he kissed my neck. He travels up my neck to my cheek. He kisses it softly and moves to my face. He stares into my eyes. His ice blue orbs starring at me. He smiled softly and leans to my lips. I'm still new at kissing so I just sit there. His lips stating moving against mine. He traveled his hands up my back to the back of my head. One of his hand travels to my cheek. My lips finally thaw out and start moving. For some reason my lips was doing all the work.