Hotel!!

Andy's POV

"Hands off the hair!" CC flinches and karate chops Chloe's hand. I feel Chloe laugh and begins to play with my hair. Her head soon rests on the top of mine.

I smile as Chloe rests her head on the top of mine. I feel her playing with my hair. We all walk in the hotel. Our manager walks to the person behind the desk.

"Andy?" Chloe asks playing with my hair.

"Yes?" I say and look around.

"How long are we gonna stay here?" She asks laying her head on mine.

I look around confused.

"CC." I say and CC walks to me.

"Yeah?" He said putting his bags in the dolly. I put mines on there too. "How long are we staying?" I ask and looked at the people around us. "A week. So today is Monday." CC said and Ashely and Jake put there stuff on the dolly.

"Sweet!!" Chloe says excitedly. "We can go shopping right?!" She asks eagerly. "Yes Chloe. We can shop." I say smiling. People around us starred. I glare at the men in the back of the lounge. They were looking at us the weirdest. They flinch and go back eating there food.

I felt Chloe tightened her grip on my hair. I wince a little.

"Sorry. Really on the urge of passing out!" She said. "I know me too." I say with drowsyness as my eyes where beginning to get heavy. Chloe then shifts and her head is next to mine. I look at her with my eyes and she smooches my cheek loudly an pulls back up. I smile and adjust her ankles.

Jinxx walks up to me and Chloe and holds out two cards. I grab them and hand one to Chloe on my back. She grabs it out of my hand. We all walk to the elevators and Chloe reached down and pressed the up button.

We all waited till the ding. The doors open and CC, Ash, Jake and Jinxx pile in. The managers went in a different elevator with the dolly.

"Why am I so tirrrrrred?" Chloe moans and her grip loosened. I grab her legs tight as she fell. Her upper body bend to Ashely who was right behind me. "Catch her!" I yell looking back and I lost my grip.

"Shit!" Ashely catches her body. The rest giggle. I quickly pick her up bridles way. We all waited then the door opened. I walk out first holding the card in my mouth.

"What's the room number?" I ask turning to CC.

"312." He said and we all look down the hall. I walked fast to the room. CC slides the card in the door and unlocks it. I look down at the sleeping Chloe in my arms and kiss her forehead.

CC opens the door for me. I smile and walk in. Wow this place is huge! I look for a bed in the rooms. I finally came across a bed. With no other beds around it. I smile and lay her down in it. I lift the covers and put it over her. She smiled and snuggled in the bed. I kiss her head and walk out of the room.