Loving

Chloe's POV

I walk into our room and stare in the mirror. I wanted it to be just me and him. Andy walks behind me and starred at my reflection with me.

"What's wrong?" He asks putting his hands on my shoulders.

I turn around to face him. "I just wanted us two to spend time with each other." I look down at my hands. I twiddle around with my fingers. I feel Andy's hand cup my face. I lift my head up to look into his blue orbs.

"Going to the mall is not a date. I have something special planned for you then the mall." He smiles and kisses me deep and loving. My face turned hot. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as he kissed me. He pulled away and starred at me. I smiled and kissed him again. But light.

"Alright. Go change!" I smile and kiss his cheek and grab my hair now and walk out. I close the door behind me. I skip to the window and looked outside. I pull the bow out of my hair and my blackish brown hair falls to my shoulders.

"I need a brush." I say to myself. I walk over to one of the doors and knocked on it. The door opens and Jinxx looked at me. "Do you or any of you have a brush?" I ask. Jinxx nods and turns around. Jake on the bed tosses his brush to him. Jinxx turns back around and smiles. He held out a brush. I smiled and took it. "Thanks!" I skip off to the window again. I brush out all the tangles till it was silky smooth. I put it in a regular pony tail. "Hmm. I kinda want some die in my hair." I look at my hair tips. "Maybe. Red and purple?" I ask myself. I hear loud footsteps and turn around quickly.

Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashely pile out with eyeliner on and brushed hair. I smile as Andy was the last one out.

"Ready to go?" We can take a taxi or just walk." Jake said grabbing his key. "Or run." Ashely said opening the door.

Each of us stare at each other. We all had the sam idea. All of sudden Andy swoops me up and he runs to the elevator. He quickly presses the button fast. The door closes before any of the guys could come. I laugh and clung to Andy. He kissed my cheek and the doors open again. He through the lobby ignoring everybody around us. I laughed all the way. He finally reached the door and ran outside.