Did you miss me?

Andy's POV

I lay there thinking about Chloe. Starring at the ceiling just thinking about her.

"Andy?" I hear Jake say and knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I say and Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ash walks in. No Chloe. "Where's Chloe?!" I say lifting my head.

"Hey take it easy!" Matt says. He sat right next to me in a chair. My bestfriend. I keep my head up starring.

"Um, Andy. Chloe had to leave. Like she's at her house now." Jinxx said sadly as he sat down in a chair. Jake, Ash and CC sat in a chair too. My heart felt like falling to the floor. "Wait, she's gone?" I say easing my head back in disappointment.

"Her father didn't um like us. And when her mom mention you, Chloe told her that she was you girlfriend. And her mom and dad did not like that." Ash said starring at me sadly.

"I heard the most hurtful words from her father." Jinxx said.

"What did he say!" I say looking at Jinxx.

"Well Chloe said she never said goodbye to us or you I think and her father said there will never be a hello." CC said sadly rubbing his arm. I felt my whole body burn up as I heard how cold her father was.

"She said she wanted us to call her when we get to you! Wait CC didn't you record her!" Ash chuckled at CC. CC smiled like a child and pulled out his phone. I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Her mom said stuff about you! Oh just listen to it!" CC gas me his phone. "I never met this Chloe." Matt said. I smile and press play. I hear her mother talking about me, saying how Chloe said I was dreamy. I smile as I heard her annoyed voice.

"She sounds pissed." Matt smirked. I smile to her mom again and her yelling. Then it stopped. I give back CC his phone. "Thanks can you give me her number?" I ask eagerly. CC chuckles and looks at Ash. Ash pulls out a folded paper. He unfolds it and reaches it out to me. I grab it and snatch my phone I quickly add her phone number in my contacts.

I give the paper back to Ash. They all add her number in there phones. I smile and wave a them.

"Oh I get it. We'll give you your space." CC said and stood up. The rest nodded and stood up, Matt too. They all wave and walk out of my room. I quickly dial her number and put it up to my ear. I bite my lip as I waited to hear her beautiful voice.

Chloe's POV

I wake up to the sound of Beautiful Remains by Black Veil Brides. I quickly grab my phone and answer it. "HELLO?!" I yell. I cover my mouth. "I'm so sorry I probably killed your ear uh? Who's this?" I ask scratching my head. "It's Andy." I hear a low voice say.

"Andy!!" I say excitedly, my voice high. I smile really big as I heard him.

"Hey Lovely I'm here." I hear him. I feel like he's smiling as big as mine.

"It's weird I was talking to a poster of you in my room." I smile and my face went hot in embarrassment.

"Awe that's cute. You really missed me, huh?" Andy said

I smile. "Yes! Did you miss me?" I ask stupidly.

"Chloe I miss you so much. I just want run over to your house and kiss you senselessly!" Andy said with a sexy low voice. "I would love that. UH! I mean! Uh alright!" I say and my stomach gets weird. All of a sudden I hear loud knocks on my door. A loud moan of my name falls from behind the door. "Chlooeee! Get your fucking ass over here!" I hear Tj's voice yell along with slamming of the door. My heart beat quickens feeling really scared. My eyes widened.

"Andy I love you I have to go!" I rush and hang up and shove my phone in my back pocket.

"WHAT?!?!" I yell over the loud pounds of the knocking. It opens and my door flys open to my drunk brother Tj. "What the hell?!?!" I yell at him and stand. He just smirked at me.