We're here!!

*After Four Hours*

Andy's POV

Me and Chloe took a nap for a long time. I woke up with her on my chest. I smile and kiss her head. Where are we now? I pick up my phone next to me and looked at the time. 6:12. I hear a faint knock on my door. "Come in." I say quietly. Ash opens the door and smiles at Chloe sleeping.

"Awe cute!" He smiled. I smirk and shook my head. "What's up?" I ask quietly.

"Well we're here at the hotel." He said and closed the door. I look down at Chloe.

"Chloe." I say softly.

"Hmm?" She mumbled and lifted her head up to look at me.

I smile wide and kiss her perfect lips. "We're here." I smile and sit up still holding her in my arms.

"Alright." She said, her voice deeper and scratchier then usual. God her morning voice is so sexy!! She slid off me rather lazy to move. "You better put clothes on mister!" She giggled and walked out of my room.

I did just that.

Chloe's POV

I walk out of Andy's room and look at the guys. They had a bunch of suit cases. "Wow guys, you pack like girls!" I joke and walk out of here room. I run to the windows and look out. "Wow!" I look at the big hotel amazed. It was fancy but not that fancy just right in the middle.

"Hey! I'm gonna be outside!" I yell and walk to the door.

"Okay!" I hear low voices yell back.

I giggle and open the door. Fresh air blew in my face. I step out and look around. I slide my hands in my pockets and walk around the bus. I stare at the side of the bus that said Black Veil Brides. There was another one too! I look at the back of the other bus. "This must be the instruments." I say and look back.

The tour bus flew open and a bunch of suit cases fly out and hit the ground. I blink confused. Then the band jumps out of the tour bus. I giggle a bit as Ashely tripped over a suitcase.

"Hi." I smile and wave. They all smile and wave.

I notice Andy's not in the bunch. "Where's Andy?" I ask. They look around and shrugged.

"He's probably still inside the bus." Jinxx said picking up his bags. I walk in the bus and walk to his room. He was putting eyeliner on. I creek in the door and jumped on his back. "HI!!" I say. He screams and stumbles. I laugh and hug him tight.

"Chloe! You scared the hell out of me!!" Andy said finishing his eyeliner. "Your taking to long! I want to run in the hallways of the hotel!" I pout and look at him in the mirror.

"Alright! Piggy back ride!" He said. I excitedly jump on his back when e crouched down. He grabs my legs and adjusts them around his waist. My cheeks burn up feeling his tight grip on my ankles as he stood up. I duck under the door frame as we walk out.

Andy walks out and the band starred at us. "I WANNA PIGGY BACK RIDE!!" Ashely wined. The guys and me laugh at him. Andy carefully grabbed his suitcases and bags. They all walk to the hotel. I look down at all of them and smile.

"I'm like a fucking giant!!" I smile and play with CC's hair. I happily smile to myself feeling much bigger then these giants that I love to death. I play with CC's hair giggling to myself.