Help!!

Chloe's POV

I walk to the band shirts. I smile as I see Greenday, Blink182, Kiss, Escape the Fate, and My Chemical Romance. I look around more and saw Black Veil Brides. I smile and look for my size.

"Hey." A voice says behind me. I turn around and saw a man. He had bright neon green hair and white eye that had a outer line with red. I blink twice at his eyes. Must be contacts. creepy ones. He had his nose pierced and lips pierced, snake bites.

"Hi?" I said kinda smiling a bit.

"My name is Kell." He smiled.

"My name is Chloe." I said and turned around and looked for my shirt size. I found it and pulled it out. I turn around and saw Kell still standing there. I ignored him and walked over to another part of the shirts. I kept feeling his eyes on me. Those weird eyes. How long can Andy talk to that girl?! I glance back and saw only Andy talking to the girl. The rest were gone. I furrowed my eyebrows and pick out my new shirts. I walk passed Kell to the skinny jeans. I pick some out and walk to the other stuff. I smile as I see a Black Beil Brides neckless right next to a Bat Man neckless I get both of them and get black suspenders. All of a sudden arms wrap around me.

I struggle to look who's hugging me. "Andy?" I ask trying to turn around.

I feel light kisses on my neck. Who is this?! Andy gives me more loving kisses! This isn't Andy!!

"Stop this!" I raise my voice.

"Why don't you come home with me?" He whispers in my ear.