Go out with me.

Andy's POV

My lips move around on hers. She was frozen. I travel my hands up her back and caressed one cheek and my other hand on the back of her head. My other hand on the back of her head slides down to her other cheek. Her lips finally budge and started moving against mine. I press my tongue against her lips. She opens her mouth and I let my tongue explore her mouth. She moans as our tongues touch.

"Chloe?" I ask her in between kisses.

"Mhm?" She mumbles in my kiss.

"Go out with me." I say and brake the kiss and stare at her teal eyes. She smiled and nods. She pressed her lips against mine and I topple over on my back. She kissed me! I didn't kiss her! Her soft hands on each of my cheeks. I felt my body getting really how as she loomed over me and kiss me. Finally she stops kissing and hovers over me. Her hair lightly brushing my chest giving me goosebumps. She smirks at me playfully.

My body just died. "Don't do that!" I growl and hug her tight and fall on the ground. Now she was under me. She giggled and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Jake yells and Jinxx laughs behind him. I look up and smirk.

Chloe laughs and pushes me off her. "WHERE YOU GUYS ABOUT TO HAVE SEX?!!!??" Ashely yells and runs out. I smile and sit back on the couch. Chloe gets up and stretches. "Nope!" She smirks.

"Damn! You kids are getting it on!" Ashely said opening up the fridge. CC walks over to Ashely bending to get I drink and air humps him. Chloe stated laughing like crazy.

I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist.

She kept laughing. I smirk evilly and started tickling her tummy. She laughs loudly and stumbles into me. "Andy! Stop that!!" She laughs.

CC joins in and tickles me. "NO CC!!" I yell laughing. Chloe brakes from me and runs in the bed rooms. I fall on the couch and CC laughs at me.

Chloe's POV

I run inside the bedroom. I close the door. "Hi guys!" Jake and Jinxx laid in there beds. I skip in the middle of the room.

"Witch is Andy's bed?" I ask looking at the bunk beds.

"Andy's moving to the single room." Jake said pointing to a door. I look at the door. "Thanks!" I smile and walk in his room. I look at the walls and the bed. "He has Blink 182 posters?" I ask myself and touch the posters. I look around in his new room and sit down next to a box. I open it up.