A lovely morning!

Chloe's POV

My eyes crept open to see Andy sleeping soundly. I smile and rub my eyes to see him better. Just watching him breath is just amazing to be with him more. I finally lift my head and kiss his cheek and slide out of bed. I stretch and yawn. I quietly walk to the door and open it. I poke my head out for anybody, nope! I walk out and close the door gently behind me.

I walk foreword to a room. "This is the living room I think?" I look around and saw Ashely sleeping on the couch and Jake and CC on the pull out bed from the other couch. I smile and walk out of the room quietly and walk around curious. "Ah!" Finally the kitchen. I walk around and open random cabinets to look for the mugs. I open one and saw the coffee mugs. "Yesss! Haven't had coffee in a long time!" I say quietly and took out a white mug. I drink coffee secretly because my parents don't want me to have it. So I wake up early in the morning for it. I look at the white mug in my hand. "Wow how does he have these! I've seen this in the mall there like thirty bucks for a four pack!" I say and put the mug down next to the coffee maker. I shuffle around in the pantry for the coffee beans.

"Hmm wow they have a lot of junk food and stuff!" I say amazed how many chips were piled in the corner. I shrug and grab the coffee beans and walked out of the pantry. "Wonder how do I use this..." I say and poke the coffee maker. It opened and I looked in it. "What?" I say confused.

Andy's POV

I wake up and roll around. "Chloe?" I mumbled and sit up. I rub my eyes and look around. I get out of bed and stretch lightly so I won't hurt myself. I walk to the door and open it and look around. I walk out and close the door. Ashely is sleeping on the couch and CC and Jake are on the pull out bed. I trudge to the kitchen to find Chloe poking the coffee maker with a wooden spoon.

"What are you doing?" I say walking to her. She turns around and squeals and thrashes the wooden spoon around. "Chloe Chloe Chloe stop!" I said giggling a little. She stopped and stared at me.

"You scared the shit out of me Andy!" She said and smacked my arm. I rub it and pout. "That hurt!" I lie and rub it. Chloe rolls her eyes and turns around to the coffee maker. "Want me to make you coffee?" I say getting a mug for me. She nodded and backed away from the coffee maker. I smile and started making the coffee. "Alright we'll wait till the beep!" I smile and wrap my arms around the back her waist and lock my hands together, so she couldn't move away from me. She looked up at me and dragged her arms to the back of my neck. I stare at her teal eyes. There more of a green, little bit of light blue in them. She looks up at me and smiles.

"So this is our everyday morning from now on?" She asks rubbing the back of my neck with her finger. I smile and kiss her passionately.

"Yes." I say in between a kiss. She tightened her hands behind me, I can tell because she's tensing up. I smile as she lays her head on my chest. I sway us side to side in the middle of the kitchen.