Help me!!!!!

Chloe's POV

I scream in horror and sock him in he face with my fist. He falls back with a grunt. I crawl out and run to the door. I grab the handle before I could yank on it and run outside Tj grabs my hand and pulls me away. Basically throwing my to the side and onto the wall. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I yell and ran upstairs. I hear him stumbling after me. I run in my room and lock the door. My lock isn't that good so I quickly grabbed a large bag and stuff basically all my clothes inside it. I stuff my other stuff I need and my special stuffed animal bunny rabbit that I had when I was a baby. I hang on to my lion named Q. I look outside my window to see CC, Jinxx, Jake and Ash! I open the window and punch the screen out. "CHRISTIAN!!" I yell and look back at my door. I hear yells from my brother. They all scream as they saw me basically half of my body was hanging out. They all run to me. John ran out of the tour bus. No Andy. My brother banging on my door yelling my name made me tremble. I toss my bag to the ground. Jake catches it swiftly.

"JUMP!" CC yells holding his hands out. I look back and look at him. I put m hand on the top of the window and I sit on the stool. All of a sudden I was yanked back to the ground. I hear yells from the guys. I scream and kick. My brother loomed over me. I scream louder as he tried to pull me up.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!!" I hear CC yell and run in. I scream as CC pushed Tj hard on the wall. Ash grabs me and swoops me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around thee back of his neck. More tears fall out of my eyes. Jake runs in my room. Jinxx and Ash stayed with me. I was trembling in his arms. Ash held me bridles way as Jinxx runs next to him keeping his eyes on me and ahead. I squeeze Q close to me. Jinxx runs and grabs my giant bag and we all run in the tour bus. Ash quickly runs to Andy's bed and lays me down. I quickly pull he covers over my body and tremble.

CC's POV

I run in Chloe's room to see a man trying to pull her up from the ground. "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!" I yell in pure anger. Who would hurt an innocent girl?! I run over to the man and push him to the wall hard. I hear him grunt. Chloe screams and curls into a ball. I watch her from the corner of my eye. Ash picks her up and he runs out with Jinxx. Jake runs in with me and yells at the man.

"Who the hell are you?!?!?! Jake yells. The man stumbles forward me. I push him back to the wall. He slides down the wall and sits. "Who are you?!" I say gritting my teeth.

"Timothy Jones Pepper!!" He yells covering his face with his hands. I crouch down and yank away his hands.

"Why the hell are you doing that to your sister?!" I yell and push him to the wall. Jake grabs my arm. I look back at him. "Dude lets just leave him here, I can tell he is drunk." Jake said. I look down at him. He had red eyes and a stupid look on his face. I growl and kick him not hard just a regular one. I stomp out of her room with Jake right behind me. We run downstairs and out he door.

Chloe's POV

I curl into a ball and squeeze Q. Ash and Jinxx sit down on the end of the bed.

We all stay quiet until more tears fell out of my eyes. I whimper as tears flow out of my eyes more.

"Shhh sh shhh." Ash cooed me he rubbed my back. I breath in and out slowly to calm myself. I hear two knocks on the door and Jinxx gets up and opens it to see CC and Jake. They both creep in and sit down on two chairs. Jinxx sits on the floor and CC gets up and sits next to me.

"That was your brother?" CC asked with a pained expression. I bed my head and sit up. "I don't mean to hurt you but, that's a dick brother of yours." CC said. I nodded again and look at all there sad faces. I smile sadly. CC and Ash finally hug me. They let go to let Jake and Jinxx hug me. They all look at me with smiles on there faces.

"Can we go to Andy now?" I ask eagerly. I need to see him.