Tuesday morning!!

-Tuesday-

Chloe's POV

My eyes flutter open. I rub my eyes and turn my head slightly to see Andy. I smile. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I look down at my chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I smile and wiggle out of his arms. Quietly I sit up on the edge of the bed and yawn. I get up and straighten my shirt. Well it's Andy's but not sure it still fits him. I stretch big and walk to the door. I open the door to see the whole place empty. Guess they didn't wake up yet! I close the door quietly behind me and walk over to the kitchen. I look in the fridge for any breakfast food. "Hm."

I close the fridge and walk back to my room. I open it quietly and grab my pants. I quickly slide them on and walk back out. Closing the door. I look for my shoes. I walk to the couch and slip my shoes on. I let my hair stay in a messy bun.

"Hmm." I look around while I tuck my shirt in my pants. I hear a door open. I turn around to see a zombie CC. He only wore pj pants and no shirt.

"Morning!" I smile and wave happily. Maybe we can go to the store and get food. He smiles and waves. "Morning Chlo Chlo." He says quietly.

He walks to the fridge.

"Don't bother! There's no food at all!" I say and walk over to the counter.

He frowned and looked at me.

"Do you wanna shop? Like for food." He said smiling.

I nod my head. "Yeah. I want to make some food for the guys." I smile. He smiles and nods. "I'll get ready!" He says and walks back into his room. I walk to the phone where there was a notebook there for notes. I grab the pen and wrote a note for Andy. 'Me and CC are shopping for food. We don't have any food in here! We will be back! Love Chloe' I rip the page out from the notebook and walk over to my room. I slide the note under the door and smile. CC walks back out with his makeup and his hair not as messy. With a shirt on and jeans. I smile and walk over to him.

"Should we go?" He said getting his phone out and search for a grocery store. I nod my head. "I left a note for Andy." I say walking to the door. "Good. Got a key?" He asked opening the door. I nod and pull it out of my pocket. He smiles and closed the door behind me.

"I bet I have to protect you don't I?" CC jokes with a boyish smile. I giggle and nod my head. We walk to the elevator. I press the button and watch the door open right away. We walk in and CC presses the lobby button. "Guess you and I are morning people!" I say.

He chuckles. "Yeah, the rest are like zombies. Andy and Ashely are the stubborn ones!" CC smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Guys can be so stupid can't they?" I joke.

CC nods over reacting by flinging his head making his hair fly around. I giggle. The doors open and we walk out. The lobby was empty! "Woah! We're really early!" I say impressed. CC looks at his phone and nods. "It's 6:11 people should be down here." He said looking around. Then we walked passed the dinner area and saw people eating breakfast.

"Nope there they are!" I smile. CC giggles and we both walk out the hotel.

We walk to the grocery store across the street. I get in the cart basket and he pushed me around the almost empty store. W grab eggs, milk, more water bottles, soda and junk food. I grab the pancake mix and coffee. A lot of coffee.

"Hey I'm gonna get some beer. You can look around." He said and I nodded. I jumped out of the basket and walk off. I look around the store and finally found the clothes. I wonder in the clothes. When I come around by Greenday came on. I happily sang the lyrics to myself as I looked for shirts. I came across a Domo hat.

"I'm defiantly getting you!" I say and grab the hat and run to the beer section. I look around for CC.

He wasn't there.

"CC?" I say loud. I look around more worriedly. "Christian?!" I yell louder and worried

"Yeah?!!" I hear CC yell. "Stay were you are Chloe!" CC yells and I stayed exactly where I am. All of a sudden I see CC on the back of the cart fly across to me. He stops the cart as it brushed next to me. He smiled and hopped off the back of he cart.

"You are so stupid!" I joke and put my hat in the basket.

He looks at it and smiles. We make our way back to the check out desk.

Andy's POV

I moan as I wake up. I roll around lazily not wanting to get out of bed. I notice I'm the only one in bed. I quickly lift my head from my pillow and look around. "Chloe?" I look around. I see a paper next to the door. I get out of bed and walk to it. I pick it up and open the door. I read the paper and sit down on the couch.

"We don't have food?" I ask question myself and put the note down. I get up and look out the window. I see Chloe and CC walking back with a bunch of plastic bags. I smile as I saw her skip and laugh. She was wearing a brown hat. I smile more and walk back to the couch. I sit down and waited.

Soon enough the rest of the guys pile in the room and sit with me, talking.

Chloe's POV

We both make our way to our room. CC swiftly slides the key in he lock. It blinked green and he opened the door. I walk in right after CC. I see Andy, Jinxx, Ashely, and Jake. I giggle and smile.

"Morning sleepy heads!" I smile and put the bags down.