Looking cute?

Chloe's POV

I wake up in a empty white bed. "What the?"

I sit up and look around. I see Andy's bags on the ground next to a dresser. I get out of the bed and open the bag. He won't mind if I borrow a shirt? Nah! I look through the bag of clothes and pulled out a white t-shirt. "Oh my god!" I turn it around to the front.

"This is the shirt that he wore in the Knives and Pens music video!" I say happily. I look at the door and turn back to the shirt. I slip off my shirt and bra. I put the long t-shirt on and pul my pants off. I zip up the bag and put my clothes on the bed. I hear loud laughing out from the door. I look at the time. "8:34." I mumbled grabbing a hair how that was on my wrist. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk to the door. I turn the nob slowly and poke my head out. I see CC and Andy on the couch and Jinxx in the kitchen. Where's the rest? I slowly creek the door open.

"Hey guys." I say awkwardly. I forgot I only have underwear on. But gladly the shirt acts like a dress for me. They all turn and stare at my with wide eyes.

Andy smiles and gets up from the couch. He walks over to me and looks down at me. "Dammit I'm jealous." "Why?" I look down at my legs. "You look way better then me in that shirt. Waaaaayy better!" He smirks as I look back up at him. I blush and nod.

"Well isn't this the shirt from the Knives and Pens Video?" I ask and he nods raising an eyebrow. God that's so sexy!!

"How did you know and how did this shirt find its way to the suitcase?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blush more.

"I didn't think you would mind if I would wear this so I looked through your bag." I say embarrassed hearing the guys giggle behind him.

"Oh I don't mind!! You look adorable in my shirt!!" He says full of excitement. I smile.

"DAMN GIRL YOU HAVE SEXY LEGS!" I hear Ashely behind me. I jump and giggle as I turn around to see him with nothing on except boxers. I blush deeply. Then felt a hug from Andy again and his hand goes in front of my eyes.

"Put on clothes dude!" Andy chuckles. I giggle.

"No!" Ashely said stubbornly. I grin. I hear a plastic bottle hit his hard head. I bust out laughing at the good hit wishing I could see Ashely's reaction.

"Clothes now! We don't want he woman to have nightmares!!" I hear Jinxx yell.

"Ow! Alright!" Ash says. I hear footsteps walk away.

"Andy can I look now?" I ask eagerly. I wanted to see more of his body! I mean his body tho! ASHELY PURDY HAS NO CLOTHES ON EXCEPT FOR BOXERS ON! I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!

"Nope!" He said childish. I smirk and duck my way out of his hands. "HAH!!" I laugh.

"GAH no!!!" He yells and reaches for me. I turn and run. "Get back here!" He yells. "Never!" I jump on the couch and hide behind Jinxx. "Heehe." I giggle. Andy pops out behind me and grabs me. I yelp as he pulls me into his arms and carries me like a bride. I laugh and struggle. Ashely walks back in with pants on.

"ASHELY HELP!" I laugh as Andy starts tickling me.

Ashely smirks and walks back in his room. "TRAITOR!!" I laugh loud. Andy tosses me on the couch. "Oh my god! I can't breath!" I said breathlessly. Andy laughs and walks to the fridge. "What the hell are we having for fooooood?!" CC moans and sits down on the floor.

"Chinese takeout?" I suggested. They all smile and nod ther heads. "ASH WANT CHINESE FOOD?!" Andy yells from the kitchen. "YEAH!" Ash yells back.

I turn around and poke only my eyes and the top of my head from the couch, I stare at Andy as he chugs a whole water bottle. He finishes and throws it at the trashcan but misses. "Fuck." He cursed under his breath and picks it up and slams it into the trashcan. I giggle. He looks over at me. He smirks and stares at me hard. I giggle and smile. He began making goofy faces. I giggle more enjoying the entertainment.