Concert gone wrong!!

Andy's POV

I walk out and smile wide as I saw my fans. They screamed and there hands waving in the air with phones. I saw two marble pillars on the stairs. That's perfect for climbing on. I grab the mic and press my lips up on it. "Hello Hollywood and We Are The Black Veil Brides and we are gonna sing for you mother fuckers!" I say into the mic and the crowed screams. "We're gonna sing We Stitch These Wounds!" I yell and point to my stitch near my lip. The music started and I jumped around and banged my head making my hair fly around.

^Couple of epic songs later^

I get really pumped up. I run to the edge of the stage and jump down. I kept singing and ran to the two pillers. I climb up on it and screamed in the mic. There I was fully standing on the marble piller behind another one. There was a small gap between them. I could make that. I smile and yell in the mic. I sit down on the edge of the pillar. Shit! I jump and my ribs crash into the edge of the pillar. My body flings back making me more hurt. I fall hard to the ground. My chest burned in pain. I felt horrible. My breathing was crazy as I took breaths. The guards run over and stare down at me. I hear my fans scream and quiet down I bit.

"ANDY!" I hear my fans yell. The band kept playing the same tune over and over. I put my hand on my forehead sweating.

"Andy? Do you need to go to the hospital?!" John yells over the screaming crowed and the music. I shake my head no. "Where's Chloe?" I say. John and this other guy pick my arms up and helped me up on the stage. I look around and saw my fans screaming. I smiled in pain and began to sing the rest of the song.

Chloe's POV

I watch in horror as Andy failed at jumping and fell. My heart raced. "ANDY!" I yell and ran out. Two men stopped me from running out the stage. I scream and struggle. The band kept playing. The two men had a good grip on both my arms. I scream and kick my legs. My screams of terror seem to match the screams of the crowed. I felt tears stream down my face as I screamed. I saw CC turn his head and face me. He starred a me. I cried loudly. CC had a pained expression. He looked at the crowed and back at me quickly. The two men pull me deeper into the back stage. I couldn't see them anymore.

Is he okay?! Why are these guys keeping me from running to Andy?! What's happening?! I need to hear his voice if he's okay!! The men drag me to the back. John ran to me, his brown hair flying back revealing his green eyes.

The two men sat me down in a movie star chair that was named Ashely in the back. I cry in my hands.

"Chloe!" John yelled and finally reached me. I lift my head and tears fell down my eyes. I rub my eyes and cried more. "Chloe he's okay. He wanted to sing the rest of the of the concert!" John said holding my hand. I close my mouth and listened. Then I heard Andy's voice singing.

I cry more. "He's hurting himself! He's probably broke something in his body!" I said breathlessly. John nodded sadly. I turn around to the mirror and screamed. I looked hideous! I rub my arm on my face then look again. The war paint on my arm was smudges all over my face. I sry more and waited for the concert to end. I wanted to run out on the stage and just hug Andy. He's hurting himself! I saw him fall! He's got to be in pain'