Trouble

Andy's POV

"Andy I love you I have to go!" Her voice sounded scared and I heard banging on a door. She hangs up before I could say anything.

"Wait! Shit!" My heart starts racing and I dial CC's number quick.

"Hello!" CC answers happily.

"Dude I think Chloe's in trouble!" I reach over and grab the handle and pulls. I wince of the pain and slide my body to the side of the bed.

The door slams open with all he guys. Matte an to me. "Your staying here! Lay down the guys will take care of it!" Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder gazing at me.

"But she's in trouble!" I say and move my legs to reach the ground. "Nope! The guys will handle this just please rest!" Matt said and he whole room went quiet. I turn to the guys and look at them with all my respect. "Please help her!" I say while getting back in my bed and laying down.

"No problem!" They all said at one time.

"Aye aye sir!" They all said and stood straight. I point to the door and they all ran out. I lay my head back disappointed.

"Dude you couldn't do anything anyways. Your like a skeleton." Matt said and looked at me with a sad expression.i sigh and lay my head back.

Chloe's POV

He smirked at and walked in and stared at my walls. He run over to my Black Veil Brides poster and rips it off. I scream. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I yell and grab his arm and pull on it. He growls and pushes me back. He thrashes my stuffed animals around the room angrily. "STOP THAT!!" I yell and throw as many punches to his back. He stands up and stares down at me. I scream and grab my lion stuffed animal and my jacket and run out my room.

"CHLOE!!" He yells in anger. I tremble and run downstairs gripping on my lion hard. My hands start sweating.

"MOM DAD?!?! GABE?!" I scream in fear. No answer. "They all went out Chloe! They made me stay here to watch you to make sure you won't RUN OFF!" He yells slurring almost everything in that one sentence. I scream in fear and run to the dresser that all the car keys lay. I couldn't find mine. I tremble and squeeze my lion. I quickly run in the kitchen and hide in the empty cabinet that we always had. I close the door and hide in the back. I quickly pull out my phone and dial CC's number. I put it up to my ear. Silence came across everything. He answers.

"CC help me.. My brother is a drunk maniac. Help me CC help!" I say with the most shaky voice and tears spill out of my eyes.

"Where do you live?! And are you hiding?!" He said quickly and I heard yelling behind him.

"Yes! Please hurry!" I tell him my address and he hangs up. Silence comes across the whole house. I squeeze my lion. Then the door slams open to my brother.