The first kiss

Chloe's POV

I get comfortable. "Well, I live not far from here. Of course with my parents." I say and lay my head back. I look at my phone in my pocket and take it out. My screen saver is a picture of the band. I blush a little. I have a thousand of text! I type my password fast and it opened. My background picture was Andy.

"Heyyyyy! It's me!" He chuckles. I blush deeper and look at him.

"Duh!" I smiled and giggle. I text my mom.
I felt Andy breathing down my neck. His hot breath made me tremble. I turn to face him. He leaned his face closer to my face. I lean to his and the world seem to stop. Our lips touched. First we stay like that for a little bit and then he moved his lips. His tongue pushed on my lips. I open up a little to let his tongue slide in. Our tongues touched and danced. My body started to heat up. I drop my phone as his hand glided through my hair. His other hand on my cheek.
My hand threaded in his hair. He kissed me long and deep. He gently leaned over me and I laid down under him still kissing. He finally hovered above me. He starred into my eyes.

"Chloe. I like you so much." He said and bit his lip ring. I blush hard. "I mean like I only saw you just a minute ago but. You made me feel different." He stutters over his words.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull myself up to his ear. "You mean love?" I ask swiftly. I saw the hairs on the back of his neck stand to the sound of my voice. He grabs me and pulls me up off the couch. We stand there really close. He put his head near my ear.

"Yes." He said low and hoarse. That gave me goosebumps all over me. I felt his lips on my neck. I quietly moan a little as he hit my sweet spot. He pulls me closer and kissed my neck more. I look per his shoulder to find CC and Ashely starring at us. I yelp and push off Andy. Andy stares at me with a pained look. I point to CC and Ashely. Andy turns around to see them.

"KISS AGAIN THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!" Ashely yells. Andy runs over to them as they began to run in the bedroom. I laugh really hard and fall on the couch. Andy and Ashely around the tour bus. I laughed so hard I started to snort. I suddenly felt two really strong arms slip under me and lift me up off the couch. I look who it is and it's CC. I was still laughing uncontrollably. CC laughed at my laugh. He walked in the bed room and laid me down in a top bunk. "Hide here! We're gonna prank Andy!" CC said and pulled the sheets over my head. I giggle and flatten my body like a pancake.