Rescue

Chloe's POV

I struggle in his arms. "Kell stop it!" I growl. I glance back. Andy was not there. He wasn't talking to the girl. My eyes widened. Kell pulled me closer to his chest. He covered my mouth with his hand. I scream but all it turned into was mumbles.

Nobody was here in the store at all!! How the hell?! The rest of the stores where closed but how can there e no people in here!!

"I love you Chloe." He whispers and pulls me into the fitting room. He bend over me making me bend. He lightly kissed my neck. I struggled and screamed. He pushed me roughly to the wall and started kissing me rough. His tongue thrashing in my mouth. His hands roam around my chest. I screamed once he grabbed my breast.

Andy's POV

God that girl talked forever. I looked around the store for Chloe. The guys left to get some other stuff. I look around worried that I couldn't find Chloe anywhere. I walk over to the fitting door.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" I knock on the door. I heard smacking lips and loud mumbles. The mumbles yelled but they were blocked by something. "Hello?" I say again and grip on the nob.

"ANDY!!" I hear Chloe yell. I instantly swing open the door. I stare at Chloe and a green haired man. His hands all over her breast and cheek. He starred at me and pushed Chloe and ran passed me. I grab his arm before he passed me. "Where the fuck are you going you little prick?! Don't go fucking with random girls in shops!" I whisper hoarse in his ear. I let his arm go and he runs away. I look back at Chloe, she held her bundle of clothes close to her. Her eyes watery and she shivered. I run over to her and wrap my arms around her. The girl comes back alarmed.

"Is everything okay?! I heard yelling." She said. "Everything's fine. We just need to check out." I say quickly and the girl nodded and walked back.

"Chloe are you okay?!" I ask touching her cheeks. I pull her shirt up. She just kept hugging me. I kiss her head and hold her hand as we walk out of the fitting room. I pay for her clothes. I carried her bag and she was still stuck to me. I quickly text CC to come back. I stand there hugging her and stroking her head. I hummed Morticians Daughter. Finally the rest of the guys show up.

"What happened?" Jinxx ask starring at Chloe.

"I'll explain it to you later." I say and pick her up bridles way. "We just need to be home in the hotel.