Hot Topic!!

Andy's POV

I slide Chloe down to the ground. She stands and laughs. I started panting. I lean on the side of a pole. Chloe giggles and hugs me.

I kiss the top of her head. Suddenly the rest of the band run out.

"We made it first!" I said and walked over to them. They all moan and pant. I laugh and Chloe giggles.

Chloe's POV

I giggle at all of them. "Hey Andy?" I ask and look up at him. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Can we go to Hot Topic?" I ask him. Even tho I have to go to Victorias Secrete and you know get girl stuff. He nods and kisses my cheek. The guys all calm down and we started to walk to the mall.

^Arrived^

People kept looking at us as we past. I hold onto Andy's hand tighter as we walk to the mall doors. Five men were in the back starring at us. One starred directly at me. He had black hair and green eyes. He had that look on his face that send shivers down my whole body. I lean closer to Andy. "What's wrong?" Andy looks down at me. I look up and smile.

"Nothing!" I smile. I glance back at the men in the corner. Andy smiles and we all walk in the mall. I instantly run to the mall board. I scan the board.

"Found it!" I point at Hot topic. I turn around. They all looked at me. "We can go to Hot Topic! Then we can like separate for a while to go to like..." I stop for a moment. My face got hot. "Like personal stores. " I look at my shoes. Andy giggles and kisses my head.

"Your so adorable!" He says in a baby voice. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Alright! Hot Topic here we go!" Andy said and pointed to the escalator. We all walk to the escalator. People look at us funny. I look at my shirt. Well Andy's it was tucked in messily into my jeans. God I can't wait to get new jeans and shirts!! We arrive to Hot Topic. I listen to the music.

"Oh my god Andy! Your band is playing!" I point to the ceiling. Beautiful Remains played. Andy smiled and sang the song quietly but loud for me to hear.!

All of a sudden when Andy started singing a girl and a guy scream. I jump back into CC's chest.

The two teenager workers run up to Andy and Jinxx. They stare at all of us amazed.

"Your Andy Biresack!! A-and Ashely Purdy! Jeremy Ferguson! And Christian Coma and Jake Pitts! Oh my gooood!!!" The girl named each of them. Andy smiled with the rest.

"Hello. I see you like our music." Andy said waving at her. She nods like crazy. "BEST DAY EVER!" She squeals making my ears hurt.

She had blue hair. It was in a tall bun. She was tall as me but an inch taller. She had deep blue eyes. I look at the guy who was talking to Ashely. He had short wavy brown hair that covered his eyes. I couldn't see them really well. I look back at Andy who was busy talking to the girl. I quietly slip away from them and walk around the store. I kept glancing back at Andy. He's still talking to her?!?! Why doesn't she just leave!! I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to the band shirts.