Staying over

Andy's POV

I ran after Ash. He ruined the perfect kiss ever! I WAS going to ask her to be my girlfriend but NOOO! Ash had to walk in! He's gunna get a good beating!

Ashely jumps over the couch and I jump after him. I notice there was no Chloe. I stop in my place and look around. She was just there on the couch laughing like crazy then she was gone. I glance at Ash who was painting. "Ash!" I said and Ash walked over to me with a smirk.

"Where's Chloe?" I ask starring at him.

He shrugged and sat down on the couch. If Ash didn't steal her it must be.. CC. "CC!!!" I yell and stomp over to the door. Ash chuckled as I opened the door. "You stole Chloe!" I say and point to his chest. CC shook his head and glanced at Jakes bunk.

I turn around and saw a lump in the covers. I turn around and quietly walk to the bunk. I grabbed the lump and she yelled. She got out of the covers. I wrap my arms around her and pull her out of the bed. Ashely walks in and I walk out with Chloe giggling in my arms. I lay her on the couch.

"Okaaaaay! Andy! What time is it?!" She asked more excited. I smiled at her cuteness and look at my phone time. I glance back up at her. Chloe's eyes are just beautiful just wow.

"Wow, 12:23 at night!" I say impressed that its that late. I look out the window at the full moon. Chloe sighs sadly about something. I look over at her and raised my right eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I ask and walk over to her and sit down next to her. She just leans her head on my shoulder. "When I get home... I probably can't see you." She said quietly. I sigh. I need to get her number. I turn to her and opened my mouth, before I could say anything she starts to text her dad and mom. I run my hand through my hair and look around. I waited till she was done.

"YES I CAN STAY!" She jumps into my lap. I blush as she sat on my lap. She smiled at me and blushed. I look down at my jeans. My face turned bright red. I lightly push her off. She understood and sat next to me.

"Andy?" She asked. I turn to her teal eyes starring at me. "I..." She started to say but her head lightly jolted as her eyes fell. "Tell me tomorrow Chloe. your tired." I say and she nods her head and holds out her arms as i stand up. I smile and pick her up. I walk in my room where the guys snored. I shook my head and walk back to the couch. I lay her down and put a blanket over her. She cuddled up to a pillow. I smile and kiss her head. I finally walk in the bedroom and put pj pants on. I slip into my bed and drifted off to sleep.