Chapter 14

Confession!

AT SUCHARAT RESIDENCE

AOM: "How did she knew about my private number" she thought.

TINA: "Aom you there?"

AOM: "Ye--yes, May I know why you called?"

TINA: "Yeah I just--- I want to...apologize for what happened.

AOM: "You're the one who left the card on my table right?"

TINA: "Yeah, look if it's ok I just want to talk things over lunch tomorrow?"

AOM: "Is that really necessary?"

TINA: "Please?"

AOM: (sighed) "I'll just try, I'm not sure"

TINA: "Thank you! heard of Mezzaluna restaurant?"

AOM: "Yeah but Tina---"

TINA: "Alright, I'll wait for you, see you around bye!"

AOM: "Wait! but---"

AOM'S POV

Great, she hung up. Arg! I should have said no. What now Aom?..I walked back and jumped into my bed where I was lying peacefully awhile ago before that brat called. This is supposed to be my vacation and I don't want to think it's still part of the job. OK come what may, we'll just talk anyway so no big deal. I twisted and turned as I can't take her off my mind. She seems so sure that I was coming huh? well I'm not. We will see..and I felt asleep as quickly as I thought.

AT SUPPANAD RESIDENCE

"Good morning boss!". John greeted Tina on her way up to her room.

"Where is mom and dad?"

"Ow, just leave your reports at your dad's office. They'll be here in an hour. Want breakfast boss?"

"No I'm fine! I'll just take as shower."

"OK boss, I have already put all your things in your room. Need anything?"

"It's alright, thanks John."

"Welcome"

Tina put her reports at her dad's office where she organized everything perfectly. She went over to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich and milk and went back to the office anxiously. She was waiting for her parents and she's getting impatient and it's already 10 am. She sat down with legs stretched out coat flung over the back of the chair. She was playing her pen without her knowledge not taking away her stares in the doorway. "I can't be late" she thought.

"Hello Tiger! We missed you!" Tina almost drop from her seat when Leon and Faye suddenly appeared.

"So I guess you've been busy at Pattaya huh?" Her dad teased.

"A Little, where have you been?" She asked

"My darling you know us, sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's OK mom. so let's start?" Leon and Faye looked at each other as if they're wondering why Tina is interested about the meeting.