Dixon part 2

Your point of view...

"Daryl?"
I saw Daryl smile big, and started to cry. "(Y/n)?" He ran up to me, hugged me, lifted me off the ground.
I hugged back, and cried. I swear we were hugging for 5 minutes. As we let go, Daryl said,
"I thought you were dead."
"I thought I was going to be too." We laughed and looked at Carl and Rick.
"So, you guys know each other?" Rick asked.
"Yeah, long story." Daryl and I said.
Rick nodded, while Carl and Rick walked away.
"So. Daryl, where's Merle." I asked.
"Well, let's just say, he not with us anymore." Daryl said, trying to not cry more.
"You know, I've never seen you cry before."
"Yeah you have."
"Oh, when I got taken away."
"Who were those guys anyway?"
"They, they were people who hated my family for years. So when the rest of my family died, I was the only (y/l/n) left." I said with a slight laugh.
"Are they still out there?" Daryl asked.
"Yeah, well some anyway."
"What did you do (y/n)?" He said with a smile.
"I beat the shit out of them." We both laughed, and stayed quiet for awhile.
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I need to get supplies with Abraham and Tashsa."
"Oh, it's alright, do what you need to do Crossbow Dixon."
He laughed slightly, "Shut up baby girl." I smiled, as I saw him walked off.

(Little side note, I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I was writing is very quickly, so yeah, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! ❤)