Karry.

Your point of view....

We are following this stranger, taking shortcuts, crawling around, She knew this place. After 10 minutes of following her, she finally opened a door. We walked in to see clothes. She pointed, "On the left is the female clothes, on the right, male." Carl and I nodded and started to look through the clothing. "I'm Karry, Karry Abbot. You guys if I may ask?" Carl looked at Karry. "Carl, Carl Grimes." I looked at her, but looked away. She already knows who I am. "Her name is (y/n), I am going going to assume you know her last." Carl said, as Karry nodded. I saw black pants, (your/pants/size) and a (Your/shirt/size) black shirt, grey fading into the middle. Carl had Levi skinny jeans, and a white shirt. "The restrooms are 2 doors to the left, just give me your clothes and I'll put in a bag, one of you can carry." She spoke as Carl and I nodded and started walking. "Why do you trust this girl?" Carl questioned.
''I never said I did, she is our only way out. My dad is going to recognize me, I need more then this." I replied as he nodded.
''You can always cut your hair, or go see if they have any makeup, try to make yourself look different. I don't know though." Carl bit his lip and we walked in the bathroom. After a couple moments, we both walked out of the different bathrooms. Karry had a bag in her hand, as we shoved the clothes. "My dad will recognize me." I said. "Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes. "My dad will recognize me, I need to look different." She looked at me and nodded. She pointed at a chair and told me to sit down. I sat down as she grabbed scissors. She got a brush and looked at me. "Have you ever had bangs?"
''No." I replied and she brushed my hair in front of my eyes. Then next thing I knew, I had bangs. I never liked bangs, but sometimes this is what you have to do,  I guess. I got up, wiping the hair off me. Carl looked at me, I could tell he was unsure if he liked it. She looked at Carl. "We have to cover your, eye, who ever took you could tell if that you." She walked up to him and moved his bangs over his eye. "Better." She said smiling. We walked out of the room.
''Who are those people, Karry?" A man with a deep voice said.
''Oh, that's Kevin and Lily." She said smiling. He glared at Carl, then me and walked away.

HEY GUYS. Here is an update, I may not update for a really long time again and sorry about that. ;-; But, I hope you enjoyed and remember to keep reading and vote! Love you guys. <3