Wait.

Your point of view.....

I try to look at the person, Its kind of dark. It's male. His voice was deep.
"Carl?" I said, trying to be calm. I'm very scared.
"This is not Carl,sorry hun." the male replied. I started to recognize his voice.
"Then who are you? How do you know me?" I demanded.
"Turn on the light and you will see. You know me."
I stood up and started to feel around the walls. All I felt was drywall, rough dry wall. After minutes of searching, I felt a switch. I flicked it up and breath in heavily and turned around. I was shocked, goosebumps where running all over my body. I was speechless.
"D-dad?" I choked.
''That's me."
''You were dead, I saw y-you! You were being eaten by walkers!" I said, enraged.
''Well, that is not entirely true." My dad said, calmly.
"You just let mom die! Kenya and Mason are dead now! Because of you! You were suppose to take care of us!" Kenya, my sister. I sorta forgot about her. I knew that name rung a bell. I haven't even thought of Mason for long time. I really miss them...

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

"Mason? Kenya?" I said.
"MASON! KENYA!" I screamed started to walk up the staircase in the church we were staying in.
''(y/n)! Stay down stairs!" Mason yelled as I heard my sister screaming.
''Are you guys okay?!" I yelled running up the  stairs. I saw a door open and i walk in it, to see my sister and brother being eaten.
"Go now! Run as far and as fast as you can okay?" Mason said, choking on his blood. I started to cry.
"I can't leave you guys!" I yelped.
"We can't be saved." Kenya said crying, as she slowly started to fad ass blood drips out of her mouth.
''Go, now. It is not safe here." Mason said.
"Please, let me try." I begged.
"Go, no-" Before my brother could finish, he died. I looked at my sister and she also died. I cryed harder and I grabbed my bag, packed it full of stuff and left. I ran out of those door as fast as I can.

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

"I know and I'm sorry." He started to say.
"No you're not! You are a lying sack of shit! You know that? A piece of shit!" I screamed.
"No need to swear, i get you're mad."
''I'm not your little girl anymore! So fuck you! You left us to rot!"
"You think this was easy for me?" My dad said, standing up.
''It sure looks like it!"
''You are still alive right? You are still here."
''Yeah, but you shouldn't! You have no idea how bad you hurt out family! You let your wife die and your children die! You never gave a fuck about us, you never cared and you never will!"
Next think I knew, I was on the ground. The side of my head was hurting. I see my dad, will his arm pulled back and it became black.

Hey my amazing readers! I tried to make this chapter longer, but my dad told me to get off the computer. I'm trying to write more and I'm really sorry! Also, I forgot i used the name Kenya, then i looked back at my story so i didn't use the same flash back and then i saw it, so yeahhh. Thank you guys for reading and remember to vote! It helps a lot. I love you guys.!