Fear the living.

Your point of view......

We tried to open the door the man came in, it wasn't locked, something was in front of it.
''(y/n), we can't get out." Carl said, sitting on the floor.
''Are you kidding me? We can not die here, we are worth more then this.'' I said, glaring at him.
''What if we do die like this?" Carl said looking at me, standing up.
''Carl, I understand you are scared, but we-''
''I'm not scared! You are then one who should be scared, they are after you! Not me! I don't deserve to be in this mess."
''Who the fuck are they Carl?"
''Your dad.''
''You know what, maybe if you didn't run away like some dumb ass we wouldn't be here. I can believe you are blaming all of this on me."
''It is your dad! Is it mine? Hell no it is not! They were after you and you knew it! That's why you came after me, (y/n), cause you wanted to see your dad again. You did not even care." Carl glared at me, I glared back.
''Carl, I am getting out of here, with or with out you. I thought my dad was dead, I told you that  he was. Now, shut the hell up." I growled at him and he stopped talking. I went to the door, starting to push, Carl started to help me, we got it open enough for Carl and I to go through.
We quietly started to roam the the unknown place we were in. The place was huge, I don't know what way was out.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was short and really crappy, but I am not in the mood to write, but i wanted to update. I might not be able to update often when the 23 comes because I am starting school. I am really sorry about the wait and this crappy chapter. Sorry for any errors, I am to lazy to re-read it, cause again, I am not in the mood to write. ;-; Thanks for reading and remember to vote!