It's Beautiful, Kinda Like You.

Your point of view......

It started to become sunset and I was at Aaron's. I heard a knock on the door and got up to opened it.
There was Carl, white button up, black jeans, and his worn shoes.
"I didn't know we had to dress up nice." I said wearing a white shirt with worn out jeans.
"Well, you didn't have to, I just felt like it." He said smiling.
I rolled my eyes, as he invited me outside. I walked on the porch as I admired the orange and pink sun set.
"Why are we out so early?" I questioned Carl.
"Why not?"
I smiled and we walked over to his house.
Carl opened the door and invited me in. I walked and we saw Rick and Michonne on the couch snuggling.
Rick winked and Caro shook his head. We went upstairs and headed to Carl's room.
"So, what are we doing here?" I asked Carl.
"I though star gazing on the roof, would be okay? Like the couples I used to see on the internet. I've always wanted to say that. I guess it sounds stupid." Carl said smiling.
"It's not stupid, I t-think it's cute." I said as Carl shut his door.
"C-cute?" Carl questioned.
"Well yeah, I think we all dreamed of that. Look at the pictures hoping that was going to be you and the one. You know?"
Carl smiled and blushed. He walked over to the window and opened it.
"It's all set up, just crawl though the window."
"But your going to look at my ass." I said sarcastically
"I could push you off the roof." Carl said chucking.
I rolled my eyes and crawled though the window. I saw a small basket full of watermelon, cookies, chicken legs, and a note. The blanket was blue, spread out on the roof tiles, with a small red blanket, folded to the side. I crawl next to the basket, sitting there waiting for Carl to come.
I grab a cookie and slowly nibble on it.
We were talking about out back stories. About his mom, Lori, Shane, Dale. He thought Dale's death was his fault.
When a prison got overrunned and he shot walkers and how scared he was. When he thought Judith died. Then it was dark enough and the stars came out.
Carl and I layed on our backs and looked at the beautiful night sky.
Carl points at the little dipper, then the big dipper. His smile made my heart melt.
"So, tell me your story." Carl said, looking at me, as I'm dazing into the night.
"Well, when this all first happened, people invaded our house and killed mom and dad. My brother, sister and I ran out of the house. They later died and Daryl found me."
Carl was nodding and looking at me. He went and grabbed my hand. I flinched slightly, gripping it.
"I love you (y/n)." Carl said.
I started to blush, "I love you too Carl." I said closing my eyes.