I couldn't help it

Your point of view......

After I shot my dad, I looked up. I saw about 30 people, looks like only 4 of them had guns, but they were pointing them at Carl and I. They looked terrified. All of them.  "(Y/n), we need to get out, now." Carl said. We darted, trying to find a way out. They started shooting. I started to run round in a zig-zag motion, so it would be harder to shoot me. People started screaming my name. Bullets flying, having enraged people scream my name as I'm trying to leave was almost to much. In these couple seconds, Carl can die in front of me. He can't die, he is terrified and is running with me, trying his best to protect me. I begged for him to be safe.
"Carl, go to the door! The one on the-" Before I could finish I got shot in the shoulder. Time seemed to slow, Carl grabbed my uninjured arm. He dragged me as he was yelling my name, trying to get me out the state I was in. I looked behind me to see people slowly running after me. I could see the last bullets fly, not even close to us. Carl found a door for us to go out. The fresh air got me out of the strange state I was in. He slammed the door as ran faster then we did before. About 15 people went out the door, chasing after us.
''You crazy ass bitch! Kill us like you killed your father!" My father got what he deserved, weather no agreed with me or if they did. Carl suddenly stopped and put him arm in front of me to stop. A cliff with a lake. "We need to jump." Carl said, I gave him a glare. "Are you kidding me? I can't swim right now!" I yelled. Carl turned around. "We do this, or we die." He said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand. "3... 2..." We jumped at one.
We smacked the water.  My shoulder felt like it was on fire. As the dirty water seeped in, I felt Carl grab my waist and lifted me up.
''I'll help you swim, we are going to go down the river a little more." I nodded and looked up, seeing the people up there, starting to walk away.
After awhile, Carl helped me on land.
He sat by me, carefully moving my shirt, looking my my shoulder. "It's and exit wound." I was cringing in pain. "I don't think the bullet shattered, which  is a good thing, plus it was not at any of your vital organs. Hopefully it's not to bad." He carefully put my shirt back and smiled at me. I smiled back.
I started swinging my leg in the water. I feel Carl looking at me, I looked at him.
"You okay?" I questioned.
''Yeah." Carl said. I smiled as he smiled back. He started blushing and I smiled even more. "Are you sure you-" He interrupted me, with a kiss. I opened my eyes widely and I felt my face heat up. I closed my eyes and kissed back. His lips, so soft.  After a couple seconds he pulled back. I couldn't help but look away.

Carl's point of view..

"You okay?" she asked, I nodded. "Yeah." I could feel myself blushing. I needed to kiss her. I saw her beautiful smile. I love this girl, I really do. She started to say something, but I had this overwhelming confidence to make the move now. I closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips on mine, as she carefully kissed back made me fall in love with her more.  I pulled away after a couple seconds. She looked away, but I just smile. I couldn't help it.