Almost Unstuck.

Your point of view.....
.

It was quiet between Carl and I. We slowly wait for the people I just killed to turn. I feel like it's awkward to kill people in front of Carl, not just one, but 2. I've never seen Carl kill anyone, so why would want him to see me kill? I don't know, he does know that's part of life now. I slick my bangs out of my face and hear a quiet growl. Carl and I quickly get up. We hear the other one growl and he grabs the woman, I grab the man. I open the door slightly to see if anyone is out there. There is not anyone. It may be night. Carl and I push the walkers out the door and shut it quietly behind us. They were banging on out door for a while, then they slowly walked way.After a while we heard someone talk.
''How did walkers get in here?" Someone said. We heard to thuds and we quickly run out. The woman looked at us and held her knife tightly.
''What are you guys doing here?'' She demanded.
''Someone brought us here, we just want to get out." Carl said. I could tell the woman was cringing at his "eye".
''Who brought you here?"
''I don't know who brought me." Carl said, the looks down at me.
''(y/dad's/n) brought me here." I said, the woman looked at me shocked.
''You his daughter, right?"
''I wish I could say no. Just let us out, we don't want to hurt more people." I said glaring at her.
''More? Well fine, but I get caught, I will be killed, as well as you guys. You need to wear something else and you need weapons." She smiled at us. We nodded and followed her.

SORRY ITS SHORT I JUST KNOW I NEEDED TO UPDATE.