I Can't Believe It.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT SEXUAL ABUSE.

Your point of view.....

I slowly wake up, slight ringing in my ears. As I slowly open up my eyes, everything is a blur. I tired to move my arms and leg. I am tired up. I tried screaming but I have a cloth tired to my mouth. I tried screaming anyway and tried kicking and squirming my arms. I heard someone grunting. I slowly looked over there as my vision started to clear. Holy fuck, it is Carl. "Carl." I tried saying through the cloth.
"Shut up, (y/n)." He said, glaring at me. He had no wrap on his eye, it looked more gruesome then when I first saw it. My heart was pounding harder then ever, my breath was very uneasy, I had butterflies in my stomach, not the good kind either. Carl's face was all bloody, I felt some blood fall down my face. As we stare at each other, he had fear in his blue eye.
"Carl, where the fuck are we?" I said, trying my best to talk to where he could understand.
"I said, shut up." He replied
"Carl!" I screamed as a strange man opened the door.
''You guys know each other? That's great!" The man said shutting the door harshly behind him. The man was tall, but chubby, he had a couple of grey hairs, but has naturally black hair, it was about ear length, his clothes were covered in blood and he had a knife in his hand, with a crazy look in hie eye.
"How do you guys know each other?" The man said looking at him, then me. I felt a wave of heat heating me and I began to sweat. I started to shake and I had a huge lump in the throat.
''Jesus fucking Christ! Am I speaking Spanish? I ask you pricks a question." He said walking up to me. I swallowed hard and looked at him as he approached.
"I like them young." He said, rubbing my shoulder. I looked at Carl, I can tell he has anger, boiling up inside him. Carl started grunting, as the man looked at him and smiled. He walked over to him, removing the cloth over his mouth.
''S-she is my girlfriend, sir." Carl said as I gave him a dirty look. Carl looked at my, as so the man. He smirked at me and started to walk up to me again.
"Well, then, I really hope you enjoy the show." The man said.
"W-what show?" Carl said looking at him.
''It's a special show, like reality t.v." The man said, rubbing my shoulders, removing the cloth in my mouth.
"Listen to me, I'm going to untie your body, but you have to listen to me, or I will kill you." The man said and I nodded in agreement. As he was untying me, he was rubbing my legs.
''Don't touch her!" Carl yelled, but the man ignored him. I was almost in tears and i saw Carl's face. He looked, lifeless.
 I was finally untied and the man told me to stand up. I nodded and stood up. The man put the knife in his back pocket. The man begin to take off my shirt. I started to glare at him and I covered myself, even though I have a bra on. The man started to smirk.  He went down on his knee's and began to breath against my skin.
''Stop! Please, I beg of you!" Carl screamed and tried to get out of his chair.
''I like begging." The man relied. Carl started to cry, I did a little too. He slowly kissed my stomach. I breathed in heavily and looked in his back pocket, seeing his knife. Its not far away, it was a pretty big knife. Carl was screaming and yelling, looking at me. I slowly moved my arm and started to rub his back. After a couple minutes, he up buckled my belt. I looked at Carl and he looked at me, worried. i quickly grabbed the knife and stabbed his back. I man yelled and tripped me. I had the knife in my hand as he pinned the shoulders. I still could use my arms and I repeatedly stabbed his said. I could hear Carl screaming and the man started to choke me. I kept on stabbing him, then I stabbed his arm, then he stopped chocking me. He grabbed the knife out of my arm and I quickly got up. He glared at me and then started chasing me. We ran around the room and Carl started screaming even more. The man through the knife and it entered the side of my shoulder. I yelped and quickly took it out. The man went to Carl as I quickly ripped the knife out of my shoulder, I screamed and went after them man, I jumped on him and stabbed his neck. The growled and swung his arm, hitting my back as i fell to the ground. I quickly got up and grabbed the chair, as I run up to him, I swung the chair repeatably on his neck, as the knife slowly dug deeper in his neck. My last swing was on the head as he fell down to the ground. I knocked him out, he was still breathing as blood steams out of his neck. I flipped him over onto his belly, so I can pull the knife out of his neck. I get the knife and stab his head, he stopped breathing. I quickly get up and untie Carl as he quickly hugs me.
''Holy fuck, are you okay?" Carl said, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I wrap my arms around his neck and digs my head in his shoulder. "I'm fine." I said as he let go of me. I walked over to where the chair was and grab my shirt, putting it on.
''Why do you run away?" I said to Carl, trying to calm down.
''Are you really worrying about that right now?" Carl replied.
''Yes, really. No one knows where we are!"
"I was looking for, uh, supplies."
''Yeah, okay.''
''Look,I am sorry, alright.''
''You are suck a fucking dumb ass, Carl.''
''I never asked for your, opinion, (y/n)."
''Whatever, we need to find away out.''

HOLY SHIT! 1036 WORDS! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I LOVE YOU GUYS!