Way Out.

Your point of view.....

As I was looking away, I felt Carl looking at me. I look over at him, seeing him smile his ever so cheesy smile.
''I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He spoke.
''N-no, you didn't make me uncomfortable, more comfortable actually." I said smiling as he nodded.
''We should get going, we don't know where we are." Carl said, "It's going to get dark soon, might as well start trying to find a way out." I smiled and got up, as Carl did the same. He grab my hand, the arm without my shot shoulder.
We were wondering through the forest, encountered a couple walkers. I was going to kill some, but Carl stopped me, killing them instead, because he didn't want  me to hurt myself more. I just let him, as he attempted to show his masculinity, which didn't show much, but he can do what he wants.
 ''It's getting dark." I said, looking at the sunset. The beautiful purple on top, slowly fading down to an orange. It was beautiful.
''It is, but I think we might almost be there, I feel like we are. We need to keep walking." Carl said, looking at me. "If that's okay with you." I nodded and we continued walking. After about 15 minutes, it was dark. I walked closer to Carl, as he held my waist as we walked.
''Are we close?" I asked.
"I don't know, you scared of the dark or something?" He replied with a slight chuckle.
''Well, the darkness doesn't really scare me, what can be in the dark scares me." I replied as I felt him nodding.  We saw a flashlight beam through, as we quickly got on out knees, hiding.
''Be quiet." Carl whispered. 'No shit.' I thought to myself, but I knew he was just trying to help. I nodded as the flashlight beam came closer. There was about 2 or 3 people walking toward us. "Where could they be?" One male said, voice sounding familiar. 'Shit, what if I was the guys at the place my dad was in?' I thought. They walked past us, we didn't glance at them. We got up slowly and started walking, trying to be quiet. The people turned around, pointing the flashlight at us. We froze, standing there. "Carl? (y/n)?" We turned around to see Rick and Dayrl. Carl ran to Rick, I ran to Dayrl, hugging him, hurting my shoulder in the process. We let go, as they looked at us. "Are you guys okay?" Dayrl asked.
''I got shot in the shoulder." I said as Dayrl, looked at my shoulders, pulling down the sleeve at the one where I got shot.  "Carl?" Rick asked. "I'm fine." He replied.
''We need to get you guys home." Dayrl said as we nodded.