Dad, I'm not sorry.

Your point of view....

We walked with Karry, people staring at Carl and I. I felt unconformable, but this is our best bet. My dad walked to Karry. "Who are these guys?" My dad demanded. "That's Lily and Kevin." She said as dad glared at us. "Do you think I'm dumb?" He said as Carl and I bolted. I heard a gunshot. "(y/n) GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" My dad yelled. "Just run, don't listen to him." Carl said, trying to calm me down. "I just need to face him." I replied.
''Are you crazy?! He is going to kill you." Carl said, voice full of sadness.
"Just keep running." I demanded as I stopped. He kept running.
 My dad grabbed my arm. "What the fuck are you trying to play?" He growled. "We are all playing a game. It's called life or death, you dumbass. Kill me, I dare you. Kill your own daughter.You killed the rest of your family, killing me wouldn't make a difference." I replied, looking in his eyes.
"It looks like your boyfriend left, now you are not strong enough."
''Dad, what are you trying to accomplish? I don't get it, why do you want me dead? I'm your only child that's alive. How could you bare to have no body?" My eyes were watering, as his grip loosened.
"I don't know. I've, I don't know. I just don't want you here, you don't deserve to here. You deserve to be, dead." I swung at my dad. He fell to the ground. "You deserve to be dead!" I yelled,  kicking his ribs. He was screaming stop, begging me. "Who's strong enough now?!" I said, as I slowly broke his ribs. Carl came back, running to me, handing me a gun and a knife. I grabbed the gun and pointed at him. "Listen to me, I will be stronger then you. Now, choose want me to kill you, or I leave you."
"Leave me, I don't deserve to die" Something in me clicked. I shot his knees, Carl tried pulling me back, "Let go of me Carl!" I yelled and kicked his leg as he feel. I put my hand on my dad's neck, pushing down. "I hate you and I've always hated you. You were an abusive motherfucker and you deserve to feel what I did." I grabbed the knife and kept stabbing him. Over and over as the warm blood splashed on my face. My dad choked on his blood. "See how it feels? All the pain you caused out family! All hitting you right now. I fucking hate you!" I slowly put my head on his neck as he took his last couple breaths. "I'm sorry, (y/n)" He said. "Now your sorry, that I finally stood up for us." His last breath was right after I said that. I grabbed the gun and shot his head.