Circles

Your point of view....

As I was crying into Carl's shoulder, Dayrl was telling me something, I couldn't tell because I was crying so loud. Rick and Michonne walked in the room.
"Is she, okay?" Michonne asked.
"Must of been a nightmare or something." Dayrl replied, I nodded in Carl's shoulder. I stopped crying, pulled my face away, and wiped my tears.
"It was just a nightmare, sorry for waking you guys up. You guys can go back to bed." I spoke.
"Make her feel safe." Dayrl whispered to Carl as he nodded. They all left, as Carl held me, stroking my back gently.
"It's going to be okay, even if it may not seem like it now." Carl spoke softly.
" I know. Thank you for everything you've done for me." I spoke softly back. Carl pulled my fave to his and softly set his soft, slim lips onto mine. I kissed back softly, slowly closed my eyes as he did the same. I set my hand behind his head, touching his soft brown hair as he cupped my cheek. After a couple of moments, we pulled back. Carl got up, shut off the light, covered me in an blanket and laid down. I wrapped myself around him as he wrapped his slim arms around me.
"I love you." Carl's soft, yet deep voice whispered.
"I love you too, Carl, more then you could ever imagine." I replied, trying to be as soft and gentle as he was.

-----------------------------------Morning----------------------------------

The sun shined through the curtains, I stretched and yawned. I draped my arm over, hoping to touch Carl, but he wasn't there. I groaned slightly, brushing my hair out with my fingers, got a new set of clothes on and put my shoes on and walked out of the room.
I heard my footsteps as I walked down the hall, they were slow and dragged behind me. I sighed and walked down the stairs, looking around. No one seemed to be in sight.
"Carl?" I spoke loudly. No one showed up. I sighed and walked in to the kitchen. I opened to fridge, nothing good to eat. I closed the fridge and next thing I knew, I was looking at Carl's back. "Carl yOU ASS-" I yelled.
"You're lighter then I thought." Carl said chuckling.
I was quiet for a second "....Are you calling me fat?" I asked.
"What? Wait no! No, I wasn't Calling you fat." He replied in panic, I laughed and started kicking.
"LET ME GO!" I yelled and laughed. Carl started spinning me in circles. "Ouch, my shoulder!" I yelped and he put me down. "You okay?!" He asked in panic. I nodded. "It hurt, but at the same time I wanted down." I replied, Carl glared at me, but then smiled. He couldn't stay serious.