You Are Just A Kid.

Your point view....
I woke up in Carl's bed, nuzzled in his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked up, he didn't have a patch on.  His "eye" looked so cool. It was all tore up, the deeper it went, the blacker the hole got. It was so cool.
"Carl, where's your wrap?"
"Hm?"
I unwrap Carl's arms and sit on his legs.
"You don't have an eye patch on. Why is it off?"
"Well, I thought I would take it off for awhile." He said smiling.
I smile back and stand up and walk to the bedroom door.
"I have to go to Aaron's and change. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I told Carl and opened the door.
He yawned and stretched.
"Okay (y/n)"
I walked out of the door and shut it tightly behind me.
"(Y/N)!" Daryl called out as the front door was open.
"Y-yes?"
"Come here." I walked out on the porch and shutting door.
"Does Carl know exactly what's going on with you?"
"Daryl, I don't really want to-"
"(Y/N), he needs to know more then the, 'okay' stuff. He needs to know the actual hell you've been through, you've been through more then a lot of us have."
"Yeah but you know how I am, I'm not that important, what matters is you and the other group members."
"You ain't tough, open your eyes. You can't handle all of this on your own. Your just a kid."
"Daryl, I am not a kid. I'm strong enough to handle myself."
"You won't forever. You are not strong, not even close. Just because you can kill a walker with your hands, doesn't make you tough, all of us can do that."
"Are you kidding me? You use a crossbow Mr.Dixon. Shut the fuck up."
"I use a crossbow because that's my preferred weapon. Your hands are your preferred weapon. You watch you damn mouth."
"Your not my dad."
I stood up and started to walk away.
"Where's your dad at? Huh?"
"He is dead. Thanks for asking."
"All you have left is me, I'm your father, brother and uncle. You have no one. Open your damn eyes (y/n)."
"Fuck off." I walked away.
I sighed and started to go to Aaron's as Daryl grabs me shoulder and turns me around, I hit him in the gut as hard as I can.
"Christ!" Daryl said catching his breath.
"You probably should not scare me." I replied, giving attitude.
"Carl needs to know, it's bull shit you keeping all your feelings away from him. If you love and trust Carl that much, you would tell him." Daryl said.
"(Y/N), what do I need to know?" Carl said looking at me, as Daryl and I look at him.
"C-Carl, I can't.."
"You can't w-what?" He said with a worried look.
"I-I.. excuse me." I said running to Aaron's.
"(Y/n)!" Carl said calling out my name, I just ignored him, as Daryl left.
I opened the door to Aaron's, slammed it behind me. I run up to my room and slammed that door behind me, I slammed myself on the bed and slammed the pillow into my face and I started crying. I couldn't help it anymore. I want to tell Carl, but I just can't. I clench my hands in the bed sheet, trying to control my anger at myself. I scream in my pillow. I can't do this anymore. I want to leave.
~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~
"(Y/n) We have to go, now!"
"But mommy, why is that man eating her?" I said, my voice, cracking and been crying.
"Mommy won't be mommy for long."
"Go run!" My dad screamed as he fought of the monsters.
"Daddy no!"
"(Y/n), listen to your sister and brother." My mom said, blood coming out of her mouth.
"Mommy?"
My brother Mason, picked me up, and ran out of the house with my sister Kenya.
"Where's Daddy?"
"Daddy is like mommy now."
I started crying even more, seeing the fear in my sisters and brothers eyes. No parents, we are just kids.
"(Y/n)!"
"Are we safe? Is mommy and daddy okay?"
"(Y/n)!"
Everything is shaking. I feel like something's grabing me...
"(Y/n)! Wake up"
~~End of Flash Back~~

I jump, seeing Carl and Aaron in my room. I am crying, as they look surprised, never seeing me cry. Carl sits on the edge of my bed.
"You can talk to me, you know." Carl said.
"It's easier said then done." I said, turned away from him.
"I know it's hard, all this happened when you and Carl were younger, and that was life for you guys. You guys are growing up to fast." Aaron said.
"Can you guys please leave?" Aaron left, but Carl stayed.
"You can't keep your feeling bottled up, (y/n)"
I sit straight up, glaring at Carl as he looks back.
"Nether can you, Carl, you hardly tell me shit."
"Excuse me, little miss princess, I've told you more then you've told me."
"I am not a princess, I don't feel comfortable telling you my feelings, I don't tell anyone my feelings. You back the fuck off."
"Tell me what the hell is wrong, now."
"You wouldn't understand."
"Tell me, now!" Carl said raising his voice.
"Okay, how about this, did your whole family die in front of you? Did your brother beg you to kill him? Did your sister kill herself because she got bit, but she came back because she was so fucking stupid, she slit her throat. Did you get taken from your only hope? Did you get beaten because you couldn't kill? Did you get beaten because you were-"
I paused for a couple seconds.
"Because you were just a kid." I breathed in and out hard, glaring at him.
"Happy now?!" I yelled at him.
"I'm going to love you either way." Carl said to me.
"Get out." I demand.
"What? No."
"Get out! I don't need your help!"
"(Y/n), please, don't be like this."
"Fuck off, get out, I hate you!"
Carl glared at me.
"I will get Daryl."
"Like that's going to scare me."
"Then stop acting like a kid." Carl said, standing up.
"Get out! Now!" I said getting out of my bed.
"What are you going to do about it."
I start to swing at him, then Daryl busted through the door. Carl just takes the punches, as Daryl pulls me back.
"Let go of me, now! You piece of shit!" I said kicking and throwing myself around.
"(Y/n), Calm down." Daryl said.
"Fuck off, get out, please!"
"Carl, out, now." Daryl demanded.
He walked out, slammed the door behind him, then Daryl pinned me to the ground, belly on the floor.
"Daryl!"
"Just because your angry at me, doesn't mean you have to take it out on Carl."
"I'm not mad at you! Get out!"
"Then who are you mad at?"
I started to kick harder, trying to get out of Daryl's grasp.
"Then who are you mad at?!" He yelled.
"I'm mad at myself!" I stopped squirming and started crying.
"I'm just a kid right?! I can't be superman and save the day, get the hell off me!"
Daryl got off of me.
"Want to know why your mad, (y/n)?"
"Why?"
"Cause you're bottling up your feelings like a dumbass. Then you say things you don't mean. Are you aware what you said to Carl?"
"No."
"You said you hated him, that's a dumbass move, Carl would do anything for you and you threw it in the trash. Bullshit."
I started to cry.
"Can you get C-Carl up here?"
Daryl nodded and went down stairs.
I got on my knees and started to cry harder.
After a while Carl came in.
"What?"
I ran up and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"I'm so sorry."
He hugged me back, he held my waist and pulled me close.
"I'm really sorry, I was just-"
"You don't have to be sorry. I know what you said, you didn't mean." Carl said.