Negan.

(It's been 2 weeks.)

CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7 EPISODE 1

Your point of view....

I woke up on Carl's bed, but he wasn't there. I yawn and stretch, then I crawl out of the bed and walk downstairs.
I see people rushing around, with fear on their faces.
"W-what's going on?" I asked anyone who would listen.
"Maggie is having problems with her baby, we need to get her to the hill top.." Aaron replied.
"Wait, if Maggie is having issues with her baby, will you make it to the hill top on time?"
"Of course, we are just loading up supplies."
I nod and run to the front door.
"Hey, (y/n), what the hell do you think your doing." Rick said.
"I'm going to go change, at Aaron's." I replied.
Rick nodded as I ran out the door. I quickly get to Aaron's and I open the front door. I rush upstairs and I change into a white shirt, with a red plain over it, black jeans and my black converse. I go to the bathroom, brush my hair out, put it in a ponytail and I rush back outside. I see Carl as he is putting weapons in the RV.
"Carl!" I run up to him and hug him.
He hugs back but quickly lets go.
"Are you okay, Carl?''
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said as his voice seemed emotionless.
"Carl, what's going on?"
"Well, we have to make sure Maggie is okay. And there is danger of doing so."
"Well then I'm coming with you." I told Carl.
"No your not, it's too dangerous."
"You are going out there, why can't I come too?"
"Because I don't want you getting hurt."
"Getting hurt?" I chuckle slightly. "I won't get hurt, I don't want you going out there."
"I have to help. We need people who are strong."
"Wait, now I'm not strong, Carl what the hell? I kill walkers with my hands. How am I not strong enough?"
"I don't mean physically. I mean mentally."
"Why does that even matter? I want to help."
"Your not going (y/n), no if,  and or buts." He said pushing me out of the way.
"Fuck you." I snap in anger.
Carl just glares at me.
I was so angry I had to walk away.
A little while later, the RV left and they shut the gate. I had my backpack, full of supplies. As they where shutting the gait, I waited a minute. As the person left the gait and the guard left, I open the gait slightly and I started to run, trying to figure out where the RV went.
'They better not kill themselves.' I thought to myself. After running for while, the RV was parked, as everyone but Maggie was out. I walked in the forest, listening to what they were saying. They left later and I followed them again. They ran into a wall of walkers.
~Time skip~
I was following Carl, Rick, and the others through the forest. I heard a walker behind me, then I kick the walker in its knee, breaking it's leg, and it fell on the ground. I slammed my foot on its head and I turned around and the next thing I knew, they were gone.
I sigh loudly, then I start to roam around. It's been about 10 minutes and I finally see our group. They are on their knees. "Negan." I whisper to myself glaring.
"My mother said to pick the very best one, and you are, it." Negan said, pointing the bat at Abraham. Abraham straightened his back.
"If anyone moves or says anything, take the boy's other eye's out and feed it to his father. And then will start." Seeing the fear in everyone else eyes were almost unbearable. I didn't really like Abraham much, but it's still devastating. I started to cry silently. I was shaking uncontrollably.
"You can breath, you can blink, you can cry, hell, you all are gonna be doing that."
Negan swung into Abraham's head, Tasha and Rosita looked to be in the most pain. People yelled in fear, crying.
"Oh, look at that! Taking it like a champ!"
"Suck..... My........ Nuts......" Abraham mumbled. Bam, another hit. I cringed hard, let out a slight yelp and quickly covered my mouth. Another hit and another. 3 more after that. Everyone didn't know what to do, the shock was so overwhelming.
Negan chucked, "He said 'suck my nuts.' phew." He just kept laughing, his ever so devilish laugh. He swung at Abraham's flattened head, again and again. Sasha and Rosita cringing at every one hit. I think every one was cringing. Another and another, counting up to a total of 7 hits. Altogether, 14 hits. There Abraham lied, head flattened. Negan just laughed.
"Oh my goodness! Look at this!" Negan swung Lucille around, making blood spray everywhere. He started laughing again. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He said, walking over to Rosita.
"Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this." He said, pointing Lucille at her. "Oh damn, you were- were you together? That sucks." Rosita didn't even look up. She breathed heavily in shock as tears streamed down her face. Her eyes were opened wide, you can see the pain she was feeling.   "But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all of these." She began shaking as Negan came closer. "Red, and hell, he was, is, and ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team!" Negan pointed the bat closer to Rosita.
"So... take a damn look." He demanded. Her breathing began to shake and become high pitched.
"Take a damn look!" He yelled. Daryl got up swiftly, punched Negan's face. People in Negan's group quickly pinned him down. Negan laughed slightly.
"Daryl!" Rick yelled. "No!" Negan yelled, pointing Lucille at Daryl . "Oh, no." Negan said and began chuckling, walking back the the middle of the circle. "That? Oh my! That is a no-no. The whole thing- Not one bit of that shit flies here." I heard a female cry. Dwight runs up to Negan and Daryl, Daryl's crossbow in hand, pointed at Daryl.
"Do you want me to do it?" Dwight said. "Right here." I was crying really hard at this point. 'Not him, not him.' I thought to myself. Negan pulled Daryl's hair, then Daryl started grunting loudly at this point. "No." Negan said. My muscles became less tense. "No, you don't wanna kill that. Not until you try a little." Negan said. A lump grew in my throat. Dwight sighed and walked away dragging Daryl with 3 other males.
"And anyway." Negan continued, "That's not how it works. Now, I already told you people, first one's free, then. What did I say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions." He walked by Glenn. "Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word." Negan began to smile a bit. "First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So.. Back to it." Negan raised Lucille in the air, quickly turned around and swung down at Glenn. It felt like my heart shattered to pieces, felt like I got the wind knocked out of me and my lungs just got smaller, felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach, I couldn't move.  Everyone screeched, gasping intensely. Another hit. Maggie's cries were the loudest, her cries were also the saddest.  "No!" Maggie screeched, crying intensely.  Glenn got up, looking at Maggie. Lots of blood dripping down from the top of his head, his eye almost popping out of his skull, as he choked on his own blood, groaning and gasping loudly. Glenn coughed, wiggling slowly. Everyone look discouraged, grossed out, and upset. Maggie's sad face was unforgettable, she wanted to scream, the sadness in her eyes, that was true sadness. When she breathed in, her gasps her so high pitched, hurt the ears to hear. Negan went to Glenn's face. "Buddy, you still there?" You could hear Glenn choke. "I just don't know." Negan continued, "It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit! I popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just pooped out and it's gross as shit!"
"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn said, choking on his own blood. Maggie was crying loudly. Every one was crying too, grunting. You could hear Glenn choke.
"Oh." Negan began, "Oh hell. I can see this is hard on you guys." Glenn was choking loudly. "I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" He said, hitting Glenn in the side of the head again. As his head landed on the ground, his face was covered in blood, not a bit of his pale skin showed. Negan swung at Glenn, Again and again. The pain of seeing Glenn getting beat was so bad. All what he has been through, this is what he gets? This is how he dies? Why him? I cried even harder. Everyone was screeching, like they could feel the pain Glenn was in. Still, Maggie was the loudest cry. "You bunch of pussies, I'm just getting started." Negan said, repeatedly hitting Glenn a total of 18 times. Glenn's hand was shaking. "Lucille is thirsty!" Negan yelled, laughing. "She's a vampire bat!" Loud cries came from everyone, everyone's breath was shaking.