Dixon.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I let out a big yawn and sat in bed for a moment, admiring the room. I look around seeing the dresser, the television, the closet, the greyish carpet, and the fan with the light, which was turned off. I look outside the window, and it started to burn my eyes. People were walking in the community. My heads starts to throb again. I lay back down, cringing in pain. I sigh, wishing I can't stay in bed forever. I got up, and I open the door, seeing my clothes I wore when I got here, clean. I pick them up and go change.
My white and black plaid shirt is now white again, my black jeans were more faded. I was happy to wear them again. I slip them on and look outside once again. I see Carl and and some boy. They started fighting. I sighed and left it alone.
I walked downstairs and Aaron greeted me.
"Good morning, well more like afternoon." he chucked
"What time is it?" I asked.
He looked at his watch. "2:36."
"You let me sleep for that long?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well yeah, you probably have not slept for days."
I sighed, then walked in the bathroom. I saw the brush, took my hair out of the pony tail I put it in, and brushed it. After all the knots were out, I put it in a ponytail again. I walked out of the bathroom.
"Aaron?" I slightly yelled
There was no answer, I sighed and walked outside.
"Hey." The boy that was fighting Carl said.
I just sat there, glaring at the boy.
"I'm Ron, you're new here huh?"
"Well, yeah." I said in a sarcastic tone.
He let out a slight chuckle. "I'll show you around."
I felt rather uncomfortable around Ron, but I followed. He showed me where everyone lived,  where all the food is, the armory, and then we stopped at his house.
"This is my house."
I nodded and started to walk away. "T-thank you."
Ron sighed and walked inside his home.
He asked me a lot of weird and awkward questions, so I had to leave. I felt bad, but then I felt relaxed.
This woman went up to she. She was an older lady, and asked.
"Who are you? I have never seen you around here."
"O-oh. Sorry, I'm (y/n). I got here last night, I stayed at Aaron's for the night."
She looked at me, slightly raising her chin. "Then we need to do an interview."

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

"My name is Deanne. Why are here? How did you find this place?"
She was recording.
"Carl. Carl Grimes brought me here. I heard about it before, but I just wanted to stay by myself." I said, my voice is shaky.
"And what happened to your head?"
"Someone slammed it against something."
Me thinking about it made my head throb. She asked more questions about me, and what I wanted to be before this all happened. As soon as the interview was over, I was happy to leave. I walked out of the home seeing Carl.
"Hey Carl.."
"Oh. Hey (y/n)! Follow me."
I nodded and followed.
"I want you to meet more people, then just me and my dad."
"I know like 3 people. Aaron and Deanne." I kept Ron a secret, knowing they don't get along well.
"Who's the third person?" He asked.
I felt bad for lying about Ron. "You." We both let out a slight laugh as we approached a good amount of people. I saw a Korean dude, a girl with short hair, and black lady, Rick, and a man with  a red mustache, and a couple more. All of them introduced themselves. There was Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Abraham, and some more. Then Ron came up.
"Hey guys." He said as nothing happened between him and Carl.
I can see Carl's annoyed expression, and a girl walked behind.
"Hey Ron and Enid. This is (y/n)." Carl Introduced me to everyone also.
I looked around at everyone, nodding, and letting out a slight smile.
Everyone walked off, but before Rick could leave, and man yelled, "Hey Rick!"
I looked at the man, he had longish brown hair, a leather vest, and when I saw him I could not help but smile. Rick and the man had a little talk then we walked in my direction away from Rick. We were about 2 yards away, then I realized who it was.
"Daryl?"