Please, Help Me.

As I was running the tall man kept screaming at me. "YOU SCARED? COME OVER HERE, NOW!" he yelled the most. I was running though the forest as the branches hit my face, come cut my face, my arms. I step off logs,which scraped my ankles. I stopped running and looked around swiftly, but carefully. I was breathing heavily, I tried to be quiet. i heard a walker growl, but i couldn't figure out where it was coming from.
I started to whistle a tune, hopefully loud enough a walker can hear it, not the other people. The growl started to become louder and something grabbed me shoulder. I quickly turned around, elbowing its chest.
''God dammit!'' Someone yelled, falling to the ground. I quickly put my foot on his back, as he fell stomach first. "What are you doing, going after me?!" I yelled at the woman.
''I'm sorry! I need help, someone attacked me! I was pretending to be one of the monsters to scare you away!" The woman said in panic.
''That will get you killed out here! Who attacked you, tell me every detail."
''It was a young lad, a boy. He had, long brown hair, a hat, that's all I caught." I sighed heavily. "How did he hurt you?"
"He stabbed me, ma'am. Right in the gut, I wont stop bleeding." I moved my foot so she could roll over. "Please, please help me. My name is Kenya, I really need your help, your a strong fella, I know you can help me. You can help me right?!" I looked at Kenya and she is crying. I sigh heavily and shake my head. 'Can i even save her?' I thought to myself. I help the lady up, "We need to get you to shelter. Then I need to know where a pharmacy is."

HEY GUYS! AGAIN ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I DO PROMISE A LONG CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING AND REMEMBER TO VOTE!