School Crushes

"YA'LL DID WHAT?!" Ventus yelled out by the lockers, Sora placing his hand over ventus' mouth and shushing him. "Shhh! Yes, we fell off the roof!" Sora whisper/yelled. "that's why Riku's knee and wrist were in braces." Ventus said to really himself but Sora heard and frowned. "o-oh but he said he'll be fine! haha.." Ventus said, trying not to upset the already guilty brunette. "How come you don't have as many injuries?" Ventus asked. "He...cushioned my fall.." Sora said, wait for it. "Can you feel the love tonight~" there it is. "No I can't Ventus." Sora said. "Well I can." Ventus said, if this were a cartoon the hearts would be in his eyes. And there's the second bell, mannnn now they're late for class. "Crap, let's go!" Ventus said, jogging to their English III class.

Sora spun his pencil on his desk like it was the bottle for spin the bottle. "I have a question." the small petite brunette said from the back of the class. "Yes?" Mrs. What's-her-face asked. No one remembers her name because it's so long and confusing, so we all just call her Mrs. Sora laid his head down on the desk and groaned quietly. He couldn't stop thinking about the beach, the fall, how badly his back hurt from that fall and how he was sure he probably broke his ribs. "Sora what did you do this weekend?" Mrs asked. She has a tendency to step into students lives, this was one of them. "I fell off a roof." Sora admitted, sounding half asleep under the desk. Everyone either gasped or asked 'are you okay? what happened?' so sora had to suck it up and tell them what-haha you really thought Sora's gonna let himself be the talk of the class? Nope, let's make him sound cool for his classmates. "Well there was this small kitten on the roof and it was crying, so I went up and went to grab it and the kitten fell off the roof and I jumped off and saved it." All the girls swooned and awwed on Sora's story. Ventus just gave Sora a look that said 'you-lying-bastard' written on his face. "That sounds terrible! How come you're injured less than you normally would?" Mrs asked. "Because I uhm...landed in bush..." Sora said, at least some of it was the truth. For the rest of the class, Sora tried balancing his pencil on his finger or just sleeping, this was such an easy class. "Sora, wake up." Ventus said, poking his cheek. Sora fluttered his eyes open slowly and groaned, lifting his head up. "C'mon, you have band next." Ventus said. "Why do you know that?" Sora asked eerily. "Uh...I might've memorized your schedule so I could visit your classes." Ventus laughed awkwardly. "When do you have class with Riku?" Sora asked with a little hope in his voice. "Oh? You wanna see him huh? Huh?" Ventus asked, nudging his side. Sora sighed and slid down in his desk, smiling awkwardly. "He's in my next class, visit us~" Ventus said, walking to his advanced class.

Sora opened the band door slowly and peered his head in, all the advanced players turned their heads to Sora. "Sora! Welcome welcome!" Mr. Homoya said, the advanced band teacher. Sora smiled and walked in, Mr. Homoya always made Sora feel lax. Sora stood behind Ventus and leaned behind his chair and peered over at the music. "Why not play number 114?" Sora mentioned, he knew Ventus struggled on that one. "Oh, that's Riku's best piece, why not demonstrate it for us?" Mr. Homoya said. Riku nodded and adjusted his fingers on the keys. Sora stood up and and walked over to the piano and leaned on it. Riku looked up at Sora and looked at his facial expression, Sora had that look that looked intrigued, but tired. Riku got a sudden urge to...show off I'd say. "Hey wait, didn't the intermediate teacher challenge your students to his?" Ventus asked, raising his hand up. "Oh that's right! Well since we have one of my favorite intermediate students, Sora please play for us." Mr. Homoya said, gesturing for one of the students to give Sora his guitar. Note to self, tell embarrassing stories about Ventus to his crush.