What the Fuck?

"Can I just." Venus grabbed his stress ball and hummed it across the room. "Yeah yeah, my mom's an asshat, now tell me about roxas." Sora propped his head on his hand and looked at ventus, which caused him to blush. "Uhm, he's uh. We uh." Sora shot up and slowly walked over to ventus. "I smell it." Sora said. "W-What?" Ventus asked nervously. "Erotic scents. You had sex with--mph!" Ventus covered sora's mouth with his hand. "Ssshhh! Yes, I did! Now don't announce it to the world! Besides it wasn't...intimate, I mean, it was like..." Ventus looked over at sora, and his eyes were twinkling with interest. "S-Stop giving me that look! You look like a forty year old looking at porn!" Ventus said and sora licked ventus's hand, which caused him to pull away. "That was an odd analogy." Sora said as Ventus wiped his hand on his pants. "Not really, it was nice though, I mean he-" "don't need the details buddy." Sora said and Ventus smiled. "Good. Now, what about you and Riku, huuuuh?" Ventus asked. "That is top secret, personal information." Sora said, sitting himself on the couch as ventus' cat, Smokey, sat on Sora's lap with a yawn. Sora pet the top of his head as Ventus went to go get some water for himself. "We should go on a double date!" Sora yelled out, almost causing the cat to fall off his lap. Ventus laughed as he grabbed a water bottle. "No no no and no. We are not going to be immature little girls that go on double dates." Ventus said. "Yes we are, c'mon. I know you want to." Sora said. "No, I don't thank you for asking." Ventus said. "Pleeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee." Sora asked, batting his eyes at Ventus. "No." Ventus said. "Then let's throw a party!" Sora yelled out, which caused Smokey to jump off. "A party? You're kidding me, right?" Ventus asks and Sora just keeps smiling. "Why a party?" Ventus asked. "I don't know, or maybe we can just get Roxas and surprise Riku at work or something." Sora said. "You just wanna see Riku, I understand. Well you can go, without me."

Sora stepped onto the beach sand and took a deep breath of the salty air, it was nice to be back. Admiring the blue waters, alone. He kinda just wanted to think now at this point, I mean it felt like yesterday his mom was shipping Riku and Sora. Sora sat down on the sand, just close enough to the water so that his toes washed against the waves every few minutes. Was Riku really worth getting kicked out his house for? I mean he's just a guy. Plus Sora's....Sora, he could get any girl he wants and forget Riku ever happened. But no, something inside just won't let him. Something was squeezing him in the chest, and it hurt. What was he gonna even do? Sora turned around to the ice cream stand, to see Riku and Kairi chatting it up. It took Sora a minute, and a double take, to realize what was going on. Sora squinted his eyes some, and Kairi was rubbing Riku's arm. Not to mention she was standing oddly close to him. Sora immediately stood up-wait. This could be Sora's chance to finally let go of Riku, be free of Riku. He could live with his mom and...that guy, or his dad. It'll be like nothing ever happened, it'll be like Riku never happened. But is it really the right choice for Sora? To just throw Riku to the side like that, pretend like it never happened? It doesn't seem like it's the best of ideas in the book, but it's probably the most sensible, right? I mean, he's not gonna do this to him forever, right? Right? Riiiiiight. Sora stood up and brushed the sand off of the back of his pants and stretched some. He had this urge to see Riku though, to run to him and ask him what was going on and things of that nature. Sora sighed, what is he gonna do? I mean...fuck it, who cares anymore? He's gonna confront Riku. Sora stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked over to the two standing there. When suddenly, he saw the swift movement of red hair, her head slightly moving to Sora's direction. Sora stopped for a minute, then completely stopped. Kairi moved her head up to Riku and pressed her lips against his. 

What the fuck?