My Reasoning

Friday, finally. Sora dragged his bag along the floor to his class. He did not feel like going to school today. "Alright class, today we're going to be going over our exam review." Mrs said. Sora just wanted to bang his head on the desk till he bled. Riku would not leave his mind once, not once. Riku this, Riku that, Riku Riku Riku. Well, next thing Sora knew the bell rang and he dragged himself out his desk and pulling his bag out the desk. "Xi you talked to who?!" A young blonde who looked like Ventus' clone yelled. "He looked so much like you I couldn't help but ask!" Xion yelled out to the man pretty confidently, she didn't seem timid at all. Sora just stared at the conversation going on. "Still, we have our business and they have theirs! You know we're not to interfere with them!" the boy yelled out. "Says who?! Says your fear?!" Xion yelled out. "Hey you're scared too! You made a literal fool out of yourself back there!" the boy yelled out. "Roxas you can't keep avoiding people forever! It's not gonna happen again!" Xion yelled out. "Forget it." apparently his name is Roxas, said and walked away from her. Xion grunted and stomped away from the spot. So it wasn't a crush, what's going on? Sora wanted to ask one of them, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon it seems. "Hey Sora." Sora nearly jumped out of his skin and turned around to see Ventus looking at him confused. "What has you so nervous?" Ventus asked. "u-uhm uh...n-nothing! Nothing at all! Haha..." Sora muttered and glanced back at where they fought, and kept walking.

Sora leaned his head back against the tree as Ventus was in one of the classrooms taking a test. "Uhm, are you...Sora?" a very familiar, but nervous, voice asked. Sora opened his eyes to see Ventus, no, Ventus wouldn't be that nervous, so Roxas, standing and looking down on him. "Bingo." Sora said and stretched, looking up at Roxas. "Uh....what's...up?" Roxas asked like he hasn't socialize with people in ages. "Uh..." Sora said, looking around his surroundings. "I'm Roxas.." Roxas said, holding his hand out to Sora. Sora shook his hand. "I'm guessing you've realized I look like your friend huh?" Roxas asked, it really seemed like he's trying to fake emotions. "Yeah, Ventus..." Sora said. "Roxas!" Xion yelled out and Roxas turned his head to look at her. Xion ran towards them. "I found him." Xion said. "Alright, then let's go" Roxas said and walked right away from Sora. "Found who?" Sora asked. Roxas and Xion turned their heads. "We found our friend we were looking for. He knows you so we wanted to talk to you." Roxas said coldly, emotionless. "Who is it?" Sora asked. "Riku!" Xion yelled out as Riku approached them. "Roxas?" Riku turned his attention to the blonde. HOWS DOES RIKU KNOW EVERYONE?! Roxas turned his head and smiled a little. Riku kept a frown. "Roxas." Riku said again. "Sora I can't sit around with you today, sorry." Riku said and he grabbed Roxas' hand and Xion followed behind. ...What? What? WHAT?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?! HOW DARE YOU REJECT SORA LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT?! Sigh, deep breaths Sora. Sora tip toed over to them and listened to their conversation. "Coincidence?" Riku asked. "No, I'm not letting this happen again. I know why you're even talking to that kid. I know you." Roxas said, leaning back against the lockers. "It was my original thought. But not anymore." Roxas sighed. "Roxas you need to let go.." Xion said. "Riku obviously hasn't. Why should I?" Roxas asked. "It's not controlling me Roxas, that's what you need to learn." Riku said, sighing some. "Oh really? Tell that to Sora!" Roxas yelled out. "Sora cares about Riku! and Riku cares about Sora! Riku loves Sora for Sora! It's just coincidence!" Xion yelled out. "Tell that to Sora, who's listening in to the conversation." Roxas said and the three turned their heads to Sora, leaving Sora quite embarrassed. "Sora?" Riku asked. Sora coughed out a few words. "S-Sorry.." Sora ran off and knew exactly to run to, the front office to head his ass home.