One stone untouched

Sora scribbled on his math notebook, for the life of him he couldn't think about algebra when Riku is...sitting on Sora's bed eyeing him up and down.

20 minutes after Sora and Riku decided for Riku to stay at Sora's house because he was crying too hard to go home
"THIS IS NOT A LADY FRIEND!" Sora's mom yelled out, staring at Riku as a small Popsicle stick stuck out his mouth. "Lady friend?" Sora and Riku both asked, Riku asking Sora and Sora asking his mom. She coughed awkwardly and smiled "I-I mean of course he can stay over..as long as he stays in his uniform haha.."
The result of that was Sora forgetting to do his homework and Riku cleaning out their fridge.
"Riku are you just gonna stare at me the whole time?" Sora asked, either aggravated at his homework or the eyes staring him down. "I have nothing better to do." Riku commented. Sora let out a sigh and spun his chair to face Riku. "You can help me with my homework." Sora said and Riku half lidded his eyes. "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO?!" Sora yelled out. "You." Sora might as well just rip his own damn hair out. "Here, let's talk." Riku said, patting the bed. Sora got up and then sat right back down on the bed next to Riku. "What do you wanna talk about?" Sora asked, resting his head on Riku's shoulder. "And you're not gay?" Riku asked, smiling. FUCKING HELL SORA DIDNT EVEN NOTICE HE DID THAT! "You know what you're a bitch." Sora muttered under his breath. Riku smiled and kissed the top of Sora's head. Sora wasn't sure if he hated Riku or hated Riku. Pretty sure he hated Riku. But that smile...that hair...how he held him and made him feel so safe...no snap out of it! "I'm pretty sure you're the cutest thing alive right now." Riku whispered, leaning into's Sora's ear and whispering softly. "Do we have to go to school tomorrow?!" Sora yelled out, his face red and full of desperation to just throw the textbooks out the window. "Sora, you're avoiding my touch." Riku said, his breath hot on Sora's ear and Riku bit Sora's ear softly and Sora moaned in contrast. Riku jumped back in shock as Sora's face was very, very red. "w-what the fuck was that?!"Riku and Sora whined. "I'M SORRY IT JUST HAPPENS!" Riku's face immediately went angered. "Are you a cherry boy?" cherry boy=virgin (B gata H kei look it up) Sora's fell back on the bed, what the hell was this conversation anymore? "W-Why?" Sora asked, covering his face with his hands. "Because you knew you moan when your ear gets bitten, so have you had sex with a guy or a very...interesting...girl?" Riku asked, so nonchalantly. "I-I'm a cherry boy!" Sora yelled out, grabbing his pillow and burying his face in it. I have no idea what was more embarrassing, him admitting he's a "cherry boy" or the fact that he moaned? Why did he know that anyway? Oh yeah...first grade memories... "I can change that." Riku said and kissed the back of Sora's neck. Sora shivered, but love shivers. WAIT LOVE?! NO NO NO NO NO SEX NO SEX NUH-UH DRAW THE LINE FIRE AWAYYYY! Sora crawled to the wall near the bed as Riku laughed. "I'm only kidding I'm not gonna pop..." Riku said, making a popping noise with his mouth that made Sora hug the wall more and pray to Jesus. "Your cherry. yet." Riku snickered. Oh what the hell, Sora was already beet red and why not just be gay, just for one night of course, give into temptation. BUT NO SEX SORA WONT BE THAT GAY! Okay maybe he's bi, but he's pretty sure he's straight, totally straight. But tonight, he's a raging queer. Sora brushed his fingertips along Riku's jawline and Riku's face made a light pink tint. He did look really cute. Sora pecked his cheek softly and Riku smiled and kissed the top of Sora's head. "Riku help me with my chemistry homework..." Sora whispered seductively, maybe he could lose his cherry tonight and officially get chest hairs, the symbol to manhood. Riku lifted Sora by the waist and Riku sat down in the desk chair, Sora sitting on top of him and curling around him. Doing it on the desk, kinky. Riku shuffled through the papers to find Sora's chemistry homework and doing the first problem as Sora sat on his lap. Riku can you not understand God damn pick up lines? Oh well, Sora kissed all over Riku's face as Riku did his homework. Killing two birds with one stone.