Accept and Move

Sora stared. That's all he could really do was just stare. What else could he do? His legs couldn't move, they couldn't turn and run back into the ocean and just keep running into the ocean until he drowned in that salty ocean water and no one would rescue him, no one would come for him to come save him and no one would be here and no one would exist in his life because- alright Sora calm down. 

"Riku?" Sora muttered, he felt hot tears welling in his eyes, clouded and painful. Riku turned his head to Sora, and his eyes widened. He pushed Kairi back some and held his arm out to Sora. "Sora wait-" "Don't touch me!" Sora yelled out, jerking away from Riku. 

Kairi just stood there. Her hair was hiding her face, but she just kept her unseen gaze right at Sora. "Don't! This is all your fault Riku! This- I hate you!" Sora screamed out, tears rolling down his cheeks as he just stared at Riku. 

Riku's eyes were wide with shock, he couldn't really move. He didn't even extend his arm anymore, it just kinda dangled there as Sora just stared at him with that cold, angry expression. "If it weren't for you, my parents wouldn't have kicked me out!" Sora cried out, tears rolling down his cheeks. 

Riku grabbed Sora's arm, but Sora jerked it away. "Don't touch me! Don't treat me like a toy! You always treated me like a toy and messed with my emotions and my head and I hate it! I'm sick of it!" Sora cried out, his voice gurgled by cries and tears. 

"Sora..." Riku whispered, going to grab Sora again, but Sora slapped his hand. "It's over, Riku! I'm done! Stay away from me!" Sora yelled out, and with that he turned around, walking away from the silverette and the redhead. 

That walk soon turned into a run, a sprint. He was sprinting away from the two of them as fast as he could. He hated that he was crying, crying over some asshole that broke his heart. He should've known, he should've known that asshole would hurt him the first time he kissed him. 

But he couldn't help it, he couldn't stop himself. He eventually wanted it, he didn't punch Riku when he first kissed him on the beach, and it infuriated him. Every time memories of Riku floated through his head as he ran, he just cried harder. 

This stupid silverheaded asshole was making a fool out of him, out of Sora. He didn't understand, why was this happening to him? Why did it have to him? Ever since Riku showed up, his head and his life became one big mess, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. 

His heart was beating out of control and his thoughts were racing in his mind, what could he even do? He just wanted to plop onto his bed and sit there for hours and hours, eating ice cream with Ventus and watching movies and just cry a little more then move on. 

He really couldn't hear anything, he couldn't see either. Everything was just one big clouded blur that he couldn't really even understand. He couldn't really understand why this was all happening, why this was all happening to him. He fought with himself for so long that he didn't have feelings for some guy, and now look what's happened when he realized he did. 

Look what happened. Sora knew. He knew that Riku, Kairi, none of them ever loved him from the beginning and never will. So why run from this truth that he has to face? It's all just about his face, he best accept it, and move on.