Surprise me

Sora stared at the door of the classroom. "Visit meeeee..." Sora whispered at the door for the twentieth time in the past five minutes. Ventus sighed in aggravation as he tossed the paper on Sora's desk. Sora grabbed it and flipped it open. 'I feel like you're trying to use the force to bring Riku here.' Sora whined under his breath. "Alright class we have about five minutes left so you can work on your homework till then." Ms. Mare said with a smile on her face. She made algebra II a little tolerable. Sora leaned back in his seat when something curious caught his eye, the door opening. He saw that silky silver hair fly through as he looked down to see, what a surprise, Riku. Sora mentally squealed and thanked the Lord for also having Ms. Mare to be the representative for the juniors. And it looks like Riku had a...'question' for her. Ventus gave Sora...the look. Ever since Sora and Ventus had been friends Ventus always gave Sora this look that basically said 'look who's here.' the facial features change some wether it's good or bad. Sora nodded at Ventus and eyed Riku up and down, damn look at that ass through those pants! No Sora snap outta it! "Yes I wanted to ask some questions to the class." "Riku I don't think..." Riku held up a paper written by the teacher. "Alright class." Riku said, snickering at his own words. "I was asked to talk to this class about...oh look the bell, looks like I'm a little late.." Riku said, glancing at the clock. "Oh, well how about tomorrow you talk to the class." Ms. Mare said. Riku nodded towards her when the bell finally rang and Sora fell out his chair, causing everyone to laugh and ask if he's okay through laughs. Sora grinned awkwardly as the girls swarmed to stand by his side, Sora could only mentally huff in response.

Sora closed his locker and looked around for Riku, ever since that damn talk Sora's been acting like Riku's personal puppy. "Hey Sora!" a random student called out, Sora waved to them and smiled. "Wanna go to a party tonight?" they asked, Sora didn't really feel like it. "No sorry I got other plans." "What a shame!" the kid yelled out and left. Stupid, stupid stupid stupid! Sora leaned back against his locker. "Sora?" Sora turned his head to see a girl with jet black, short hair with piercing blue eyes just like Sora's. "Present!" Sora grinned from ear to ear. She giggled "I'm Xion." Xion said, holding her hand out to Sora for a shake. This was new. Sora took her hand and shook it, smiling at her. "Hey Sora, you talk to Ventus a lot don't you?" Xion asked, blushing a light shade of pink. Ohohoho, I get it now, this little one has a crushie wushie on venny wenny. How cute. "Uh yeah I do, why?" Sora asked, 'oblivious' c'mon you gotta feign stupidity. She looks to be a sophomore, even cuter. "U-Uh uhm..." Xion said, extremely nervous. "Hey, Ice cream boy!" Sora immediately poked his head up to see Riku waving to him. When did Sora get that nickname? Whatever Xion was just gonna have to wait. "O-Oh is that your friend? I-I'm sorry I'll ask l-later..." she said, walking off some. She was sooooo cute, Ventus would absolutely adore her. "Riku!" Sora yelled out, practically skipping to Riku. Sora really was super girly around Riku, it annoyed himself so much. Riku laughed "Well someone is on cloud ten today, that's where the guys who's girlfriend's are off their period reside." Riku said, placing a hand on top of Sora's head that made him blush. "Riku people are gonna stare!" Sora whisper/yelled. Because Sora never gets enough popularity over the eyes it seems. Riku slowly retreated his hand and stuffed it in his pocket, coughing awkwardly. "Sorry.." Riku said, looking down. An awkward silence filled the both of them for a good full minute but Sora finally snapped out of his Riku daydreams to literally see Riku. What a shocker. Sora smiled at Riku then finally decided to reassure him with an 'it's okay' and Riku smiled. "I got work tonight." Riku sighed, thinking about the damn beach with all the drunk teens at night. "Speaking of which, how'd you even get that job anyway?" Sora asked. "Family owns it, mom's an ice cream seller, it's tiresome." Riku said, but still smiling. "Want me to come viiiiiiisit?" Sora asked, smiling like an idiot. Riku smiled "surprise me"