Booty Call!

Ventus woke up in the middle of the title screen asking if it wants them to put it in Spanish or English. He rubbed his eyes and licked his lips, the taste of chocolate infected his tongue and sweet dancing sensations- wait wait wait, let's make this sound a little...less weird. Ventus tasted chocolate on his lips and smiled some. He turned his head to look at the flashing 3:24 a.m on the alarm. "Shit, I feel asleep..." Ventus said. "Wait, why didn't they turn off the tv?" Ventus asked, turning off the tv with the remote. Ventus turned his head to seen Sora and Riku laying on each other snoozing away. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I CAME HERE TO WATCH THEM ARGUE SO I WON'T FEEL SO BAD ABOUT MY LIFE AND NOOOOO THEY'RE JUST SLEEPING TOGETHER, NEXT THING I KNOW-" Ventus was quickly hushed to heard a groan coming from one of them, if it's Sora, then he better run. If it's Riku...Lord only knows what Riku is like. So it's safe to say, he better run. "What time...is it...?" Sora asked, scrambling around to grab the clock. "It's...3:24...." Ventus whispered quietly. "G-Go back to sleep now, rock a bye baby..." Ventus cooed to Sora softly. Sora closed his eyes again and laid his head back on Riku's chest, falling back asleep. Ventus made a huge sigh of relief then quietly stood up off the couch and walked toward the kitchen to put all the pretty much melted ice cream back in the freezer. Ventus pulled his phone out to see...an average lock screen with no texts. He sighed and unlocked his phone, going to the Roxas contact and calling it. After about three rings it stopped, and the sound of a fan could be heard. "He...llo...?" Roxas asked groggily. Ventus smiled at the sound of the blonde's melodic voice, so stern and harsh but full of care...somewhere in there. "Roxas?" Ventus asked. "cHuh...?" Roxas asked sleepily. "Did I wake you up?" Ventus asked, a little regretfully. "Mm..." Roxas mumbled. "Why did you answer then?" Ventus asked. "Because...you're my friend and you gotta be really upset to be calling me at 3 something in the morning." Roxas responded, taking a deep breath and sitting up in bed. "I'm sorry...here I'll just go, good night Roxas-" "Stay, I'm coming over." "Roxas you don't know my address! and it's late and I'm not home" Roxas stayed quiet, he must be overthinking about wherever Ventus is. "Where are you?" Roxas asked. "Uh..." Ventus mumbled, looking around the room. "Come to my place, 4034 Hickory Road." Roxas said as Ventus hastily typed it into the gps on his phone. "Alright, I'll be right over..." Ventus said and looked at how long, 15 minutes, let's move!

A cute house is what it is, a very cute house. Ventus looked up at the house that was cute and tiny, almost like a cottage. Ventus knocked on the door  then turned the knob, Roxas must've unlocked it for him, or so he hoped. Ventus stepped inside and looked around the tiny living room, very cute. Ventus perked his head up to hear small footsteps coming from the wood floors, creaking away. Roxas emerged from the darkness and looked up at Ventus. "Roxas you didn't have to do all this for me, really..." Roxas walked closer to Ventus slowly, almost in his personal space. "I mean, I was just a little...I don't know...I guess-" Ventus was cut off by Roxas pinning him against the wall. "Roxas?" Ventus asked.  "You're lonely, are you not?" Roxas asked, and Ventus admitted shyly with a nod. Roxas smashed his lips against Ventus' and Ventus kissed him again. The kisses were full of passion and lust, soon both of their tongues' were exploring the others' mouth quite throughly. Roxas started kissing and sucking on Ventus' neck and Ventus let out a shallow breath. "Roxas...if your parents wake-" Roxas kissed Ventus again and Ventus kissed back. Roxas pulled off Ventus' shirt and threw it on the ground. Ventus raised Roxas' shirt and let his hands roam. Roxas leaned his head down and started licking Ventus' neck, sucking and nibbling on it. Ventus let out a soft moan. Roxas raised his head and turned out the lights.

Ventus fluttered his eyes open slowly and covered his eyes from the sun. Ventus grabbed the blanket that was rumpled on the floor and wrapped it around his nude body. Ventus rose slowly and looked around the cute house. He looked down at the floor to see Roxas...missing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! VENTUS LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO A PROBABLE ONE NIGHT STAND, AND THE GUY LEFT?! THE GUY JUST LEFT, UP AND LEFT. IT WAS HIS HOUSE TO, HIS OWN HOU- "Oh, you're awake." Roxas said as he stepped out from the hall in boxers and a t-shirt. "Yep..." Ventus admitted shyly and Roxas leaned down and kissed Ventus' blonde spikes. "How did this happen..?" Ventus asked himself, but considering Roxas was right there.. "It's called I wanted to make you feel better." Roxas said. "By having sex with me? That doesn't make me feel any better, actually my ass hurts." Ventus huffed. "Well yeah, sex is...sex." Roxas said. Ventus sighed. "I want to be in a relationship, not a booty call." Roxas tilted his head to the side. "You know, a relationship? boyfriend and girlfriend or boyfriend and boyfriend or girlfriend and girlfriend?" Ventus asked and Roxas shrugged. "You've never been in a relationship before?" Ventus asked "Isn't a relationship what we just did?" Roxas asked. "That's a booty call, well I mean couples do have sex but we're not in a relationship, we just met really." Ventus said and Roxas sat on the counter. "Then let's get in a relationship." Roxas said. "It doesn't- sure why not." Ventus said. "So...what do you do in a relationship?" Roxas asked. "Ugh..."