Dehydration

Sora opened his eyes and looked up to see no one in the room. Day 1 of being bi, everyone is gone, cool. Sora sat up and looked around the living room, but no one was there. Lilith laid in her dog bed, that's unusual considering she always sleeps on the couch. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Sora's dad yelled out, I guess he came home early. "I GO TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE TO SURPRISE YOU AND I SEE YOU FUCKING HIM!" Sora's dad screamed out. "I'm sorry hun I was so lonely he was just there and-" "AND YOU DECIDED TO SLEEP WITH HIM?!" "It was a one time thing! I promise!!" Sora's mother cried. "ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?!" "I'm pregnant, with his child..." Sora's mother admitted. Sora's father busted into the living room and Sora nearly coward in fear. "Pack your stuff Sora, we're leaving this bitch!" His father yelled out and Sora quickly scampered to his room. He laid on his bed and sobbed and sobbed into his pillow. How could this happen? They're going to divorcé, Sora knows. Is this where his mother was all the time? She was never in the house, it all started to make sense. He really wanted to just curl up in his blanket and everything would be okay. Where did riku go, left him in all that madness? Sora wiped away his snot and tears as he packed his bags. Where were they going to go? Would he be moving? Would he never be able to go to his high school again, or will he have to change schools? Sora's dad opened the door "Come on Sora, let's go." Sora's dad said and he grabbed his school bag, along with the small things of clothes he grabbed along with his phone and charger and he trailed behind his father. "What are you doing?" Sora's mother asked. "Taking my son, you have your kid I have mine." "You can't take our son away from me!" Sora's mother went to grab Sora's hand but his father pushed Sora back. "You don't deserve Sora. Back up!" Sora's dad yelled out. "Sora, who do you want to go with?" Sora's mother asked. "Yeah, you want to be with the slut or me?" Sora's dad asked. Sora's tears welled in his eyes as he looked back and forth from both of his parents. "Well?" they both asked over and over again, it hurt Sora's head, they wouldn't stop, was this the end of Sora's happy family life? What's going to happen? "SHUT UP!" Sora cried out and busted out the door, running out the house and to God knows where. "Sora get back here!" Sora's dad yelled out. Sora ran down the sandy streets barefoot and in messy not-so-comfortable sleeping attire. He searched desperately for someone who could help him. All the streets started looking the same really, and the bags he carried on his back weren't so light anymore either, they were starting to weigh him down. The sun was blazing and he had no water, and he wouldn't stop running for someone, anyone to take him in. He wasn't crying out and screaming for help, but he was searching. As Sora grew dizzier he started forgetting, where was Ventus' house again? Where am I going? What happened earlier? All these questions and more, Sora was forgetting the answers to. The blaze kept getting stronger, and the world was spinning for Sora. It was unGodly hot outside, and the sand was tugging at his feet to stop moving and fall into the bitter sand. Sora looked as red as a tomato as his breaths were shallow and fast. Everything started going black and Sora felt the rough sand engulfing more than his feet, his whole body. Sora was craving water, all he wanted was water, he was begging for water. Sora stared at the dusty sands that surrounded him in the beach sun. Sora coughed a little, why wasn't anyone on these streets? How early in the morning was it? Was this a back road? Was this even a road? Who knows, honestly. Sora closed his eyes and everything started to fade, and he was taken away into a realm of sleep.