Move Away

Sora opened the door slowly and poked his head in slightly. "Mom?" Sora asked. "Is this what you wanted?!" Sora's mom yelled out. "Mom?" Sora yelled out again. "Well it would've helped if you would've told me you were married!" an unfamiliar male voice yelled out. "Who's there?!" Sora yelled out. Sora's mom walked out slowly and glanced over to Sora. "Sora, meet your new, future, step dad. Luxord." Sora's mom said. An unfamiliar man stepped out from her bedroom with blonde hair and a few piercings. "Pleasure." Luxord says and goes to shake Sora's hand. Sora glances down at the hand and steps back. "Yeah." Sora mutters. "Look Sora, please don't be like this." Sora's mother says and walks over to Sora quietly. Sora glanced over at his mother and she went to go place her hand on Sora's shoulder, but he jolted back, nearly falling back from the bags on his bag. "Don't touch me, Aerith." Sora glared at her, giving her a death stare. Tears clearly welled in her eyes, he always calls her mom, always. "Sora!" Aerith yelled out. "Don't disrespect your mother like that." Luxord said, wrapping his arm around her. "Shut up! You can't tell me what to do! You're not even my father!" Sora yelled out. "Sora, I don't want you to-" "Shut the hell up!" Sora yelled out. "Sora please..." Aerith pleaded. "You're nothing but a cheating slut! Don't tell me what to do!" Sora yelled out, and Luxord swiftly walked over to Sora. "What now?" Luxord asked in a low growl. Sora glared up at Luxord. "You deserve nothing but to be spat in your face." Sora said in an equally low voice. "I did nothing to you, so why do you act like this?" Luxord asked. "I was looking forward to meeting you, she said you were such a good kid." Luxord said quietly. Sora huffed at Luxord and went to grab his bags and was going to go into his room. "Oh no you don't young man!" Aerith yelled out. "Don't tell me what to do!" Sora yelled out. "Sora!" Luxord called out but Sora kept walking. Aerith walked over to Sora and grabbed his wrist. "We need to talk." Aerith said. "No we don't" Sora pulled his arm out Aerith's grip. "Yes we do, Sora come on." Aerith said quietly. "Just leave me alone!" Sora huffed and went to go back to his room. "Sora!" Luxord called out and Sora stopped. He turned round and walked up to Luxord, getting close to his face. "What do you want?" Sora asked, sternness in his voice. "Don't disrespect your elders, it's rude." Luxord said. "I'll do whatever I want." Sora said and shoved at Luxord, hard. "You know what." Luxord roughly shoved at Sora, nearly causing him to fall. "Luxord!" Aerith yelled out. Sora turned his head when he saw the front door open quietly. "Sora? You alright?" Riku asked, turning his head to see Sora gritting his teeth, when Luxord goes to push Sora away from him again. "Sora?!" Riku yelled out and swiftly walked in between Sora and Luxord, and got up in his face. "I don't know who you are, I don't know what you're doing here, but attacking a teenage isn't going to give you a noble peace prize." Riku said. "Who the fuck are you? Get out this house!" Luxord yelled out and went to shove at Riku, but Sora wrapped his arms around Riku and swiftly pulled him back. Riku raised up his sleeves and went back up in Luxord's face. "And I suggest you don't mess with Sora, because that's like messing with me, and you don't wanna do that, now do you?" Riku asked. "Riku don't." Sora pulled Riku back a little. Luxord went to grab Riku but Riku pulled a swift punch to Luxord's stomach. Luxord swore to himself  then went to punch Riku, but Sora pulled him out the way so face he got hit in the jaw instead. "Sora!" Riku yelled out and turned around to examine the boy gripping his jaw. "I'm fine, I'm fine, really." Riku gave him a concerned look and kissed the top of Sora's head. Sora panicked, he glanced quickly at his astonished mother, and disgusted Luxord. "Sora, what are you...?" Aerith asked. Sora gulped, well you know he just got caught so why not die in a bang? "This is...this is my boyfriend, Riku." Sora said, taking Riku's hand and squeezing it tight. "Your....? No man-no, not even a man. You are not to be here anymore, no gay man can be here!" Luxord yelled out. "Sora...just...it might be better if you lived with your father for a little bit. Riku hun, please leave" Aerith said and Riku looked at Sora. "It's okay Riku." Sora said. Riku kissed Sora's cheek then left. "Sora, I think it would be best if you lived with your father Sora, I mean, spend some time away from Riku." Aerith said. 

What?