New Home For New Activities

Sora leaned back against the chair as Riku brought over some hot chocolate. Sora grabbed it from Riku and smiled. "Alright, who explains first?" Riku asked, sitting down on the couch. "Your mom explains why she gave birth to you." Sora said, smiling. "Because she wasn't a complete retard and knew I'd be fabulous." Riku flipped his long, silver hair. Sora chuckled some, then spoke "You explain first." Sora said, sipping on the hot beverage. "I had work this morning, it was a hot day and my dad called me in for an ice cream shift before he got there." Riku said, looking disappointed in himself. "Trust me, I know it was a hot day." Sora murmured, putting his hot chocolate down on the stand next to him. "Sora, what happened?" Riku asked. "I...got dehydrated and passed out." Sora said, laughing awkwardly. "You did what?! Oh my God are you okay?!" Riku yelled out, running over to Sora. Sora chuckled. "I'm fine, really." "You're not fine! Why were you getting dehydrated?!" Riku yelled out. "I was...running away from home." Sora said. "Running away from home?! What the hell happened?!" Riku cried out. "Riku! Is someone here?" Riku's mom called out. "Mom, one of my friend's are here!" Riku yelled out. "Who is it?!" Riku's mom cried out. Riku sighed "No one, look we're going in my room!" I'm guessing Riku's mom was calling from...the kitchen. Riku grabbed Sora's bags and tossed them in his room, who cares that there were textbooks and his phone in those. Riku walked in from his room and over to Sora who was just sitting in the giant chair. "Sora, can you walk?" Riku asked. "I...uhm..." Sora went to stand, but immediately fell to his hands and knees with a thud, obviously. "What was that noise?!" Riku's mom yelled out. "U-Uhm, nothing mom!" Riku quickly scooped Sora in his arms, bridal style, which was causing Sora to blush immensely, if this what the bi lifestyle was like...oh boy. Riku walked to his bedroom and set Sora down on the bed gently, the bed was big, and probably feathers were coming out cuz its so damn soft. "Sora, are you feeling any better from before? Do you need any water, any food, anything?" Riku asked and Sora sighed some. "I just wish you wouldn't have left me last night..." Sora said quietly. "I'm really sorry Sora, I-" "My parents are divorcing and you weren't there with me when my parents were screaming at each other! I was scared and you left me!" Sora cried out. Riku stayed absolutely silent, he...what? "I...I'm so sor-" "No, no its fine, listen I'll just-" Riku bounced off the floor and hugged Sora's waist tightly, burring his head in Sora's stomach. "I'm really sorry Sora..." Sora looked down at Riku's hair, lets count off all the reasons why his hair is great so this won't be so awkward. "Riku, it's alright..." Sora smiled and leaned down some, kissing the top of Riku's hair. "I'm sorry...I couldn't protect you, from people..." "I don't need to be protected, like Vanitas-" Sora closed his mouth tightly, oh no that's not good. Riku stopped, that was the wrong switch, HE FLIPPED THE WRONG SWITCH, I REPEAT HE FLIPPED THE WRONG SWITCH WE WILL NEED TO SEND OUT AN  AMBER ALERT FOR A MISSING SORA BECAUSE HE FLIPPED THE WRONG SWITCH!!! "I'm sorry Riku, I shouldn't have-" Riku let go of Sora and stepped away from Sora for a little bit, going to walk out the room. "Riku-" "Just leave me alone for a little bit, okay?!" Riku yelled out. Sora looked down at the ground, then back up at Riku, no, Riku can't run from this, and Sora will always be by Riku's side. Sora shakily stood, his legs were literally shaking but that didn't matter. Sora took slow steps to Riku, and wrapped his arms around Riku from behind. "Riku...I'm sorry..." Sora whispered from behind Riku's ear. Riku hung his head down some, then looked up, smiling. "You seem to be feeling better." Riku said. "You make me feel better." Sora smiled and snuggled his head in Riku's back. "Sora, let go for a minute." Riku said and Sora let go. Riku turned around and pinned Sora to the ground. "Uh...Riku?" Riku smiled and planted a soft kiss on Sora's forehead. "I really love you Sora..." Riku whispered in Sora's ear which caused his hair to stand some, and shivers to roll down his spin. "Riku, you know I'm a virgin..." Sora admitted with a blush on his face. "And?" Riku asked. "And I want you to...to...uhm...uh..." Sora was fidgeting under Riku's strength. Riku leaned down and kissed Sora, Sora kissing him back and wrapping his arms around RIku's back. Riku leaned down and bit Sora's ear softly, making him close his eyes tightly "We could...bake some cookies..." Riku said seductively, even though Sora knew Riku was literal about making cookies. "Riku you jerk you made me horny for no-" Sora closed his mouth, fuck. Riku smirked and leaned down again, putting his leg in between Sora's. "A-Ah, Riku!" Sora yelled out. "As you wish..." Riku murmured.