All He Needs

"Hey Sora it's okay." Ventus said, wrapping his arm around Sora in a side hug. Sora rested his body against Ventus' body. "No it's not. I hate my life." Sora whined between sniffles. "No don't hate your life it's alright." Ventus said. rubbing Sora's arm comfortingly. 

"This sucks." Sora said, sniffling some. "I know it sucks. Guys suck ya'know?" Ventus said. "You don't suck." Sora said, sitting up some. "Aw thanks." Ventus said. "You're so nice ya'know. Everyone's so mean and they all are just dicks." Sora complained. 

"I know Sora I know." Ventus cooed softly, comfortingly. "I want chocolate." Sora said. "You ate all the chocolate about an hour ago." Ventus said, glancing at the empty Snicker wrappers and giant tubs of ice cream with spoons sprawled about on the coffee table. 

"Well then what am I supposed to eat?" Sora asked, whining some more. "Well there is one thing that's chocolate in this house." Ventus said, getting up off the couch and leisurely walking over to the kitchen. 

"What is it? Dear God I'll do anything for chocolate." Sora said standing up and walking up behind Ventus. Ventus laced his fingers around the handle of the refrigerator and pulled it towards him, opening up the door. 

He reached in and grabbed a small pudding cup, causing Sora to revolt. "I hate those-" "C'mon they're gooooooooood." Ventus said, inching towards Sora with the pudding cup he was opening up.v"Get those putrid things away from me." Sora said, backing away from Ventus. 

Ventus tossed the tear away top on the counter and pulled out a spoon. "Oh no." Sora said, then sprinted like hell out the kitchen. Ventus ran after him and plunged the spoon into the cup and got a big spoon full. 

He held the spoon up and Sora turned around, right when Ventus catapulted the pudding right in Sora's face. "I've been wounded!" Sora yelled out, stopping. Ventus ran up to him, laughing the whole way there. 

"Oh it's so funny huh?" Sora taunted, taking to of his fingers and putting it to the pudding spot on his face, lapping some of the pudding with his fingers and wiping it on Ventus' face. Ventus placed his hand on Sora's face and started smearing it all over Sora's face, and Sora to Ventus'. 

Ventus and Sora were laughing their asses off as they wiped pudding all over each other, chocolate playing at their taste buds on their lips and really all over their faces. Ventus raised his fingers and licked off the chocolate on them. 

"Doesn't even taste like pudding anymore." Ventus said, licking off his fingers. "I still don't want to lick pudding off." Sora said begrudgingly. "Well fine." Ventus said, taking Sora's hand and raising it up. "W-What are you-?!" "I'm not letting chocolate go to waste." 

And Ventus started licking at Sora's fingers. His tongue was swirling against each part of his fingers, and Sora's face was getting brighter with each second. Ventus couldn't seem to find it in himself to stop, it tasted so good and he knew all the chocolate was off, but it felt good too. 

"Ventus...I think all the chocolate's off..." Sora said, quite embarrassed at that. Ventus took the pair of fingers out of his mouth, a trail of saliva linking Sora's fingers and Ventus' mouth together before it quickly broke off. 

Sora wiped his hands on his pants some. "Thanks." Sora said, looking up at Ventus. Ventus was just staring at him, his body was twitching some. Okay sure he had a boyfriend, but I mean Ventus never realized how cute Sora really was until he looked so damn embarrassed, he could just eat him up. 

"You have chocolate all over your face. I'm not letting that go to waste either." Ventus said, and before Sora could object, Ventus plugged their lips together. Sora's face was a bright red. His one and only best friend had just kissed him, what was he supposed to say? What was he supposed to do? 

Before Sora knew it, Ventus tongue had entered Sora's mouth and was dancing with Sora's tongue. Sora squeezed his eyes shut, it didn't feel bad, and maybe this is alright. Maybe all Sora needs is to feel good, maybe that's all Sora needs.