Chapter 8 - Dead Relatives

The boys have only called me once. It's now been two days with Ellen. It's now 10 at night and I was researching Demigods. I was sitting at a table. I'm on my 8th beer and Jo has been staring me down the whole time I've been here. I hate that I listened to Cas. I rather be with the guys doing something.

I got a phone call from Sam and I was thankful. I felt like I was going stir crazy.

"Hello Sam." I joyfully said.

"Hey, Can I get more information about that Rakshasas?"

"Like? Do you need the powers? Abilities? Weaknesses?"

"All three." Sam told me. I heard Dean in the background but I couldn't understand him."

"Well they can shape shift which means that's how it can be a clown. It can be invisible. It has superhuman strength. It can also hear very well and smell. You can kill it with pure brass. Also it can't go right into a home without being invited."

"Thanks. It should all be over soon." Sam said hanging up. I sighed. A bye would be nice.

"Never get that thanks or anything?" Ash asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You know it." I smirked. "They're in the middle of hunting a Rakshasas. How's what they asked you to do?"

"It's going. So uh how's about we eat dinner together?" He asked in a slick way. Oh great.

"Sorry Ash but I'm not hungry." I gave him an apologetic smile.

"A beer?" He tried again.

"Already got one. Thanks." I said. I went back to the computer hoping he'd get the hint.

"So you are with that Winchester boy?" Ash asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Dean."

"Pft. Hunters shouldn't be married, have kids, or be in relationships more than hunting with someone else." I told him.

Ash just looked at me. He got the hint to leave me alone because he left right after that. I sighed and did more research. I couldn't wait for the guys to get back. I missed my car. I wanted to get out of this bar. There was more people around that were hunters. I didn't recognize any of them.

The next day the boys were back by 10 am. I walked outside when they pulled in. I instantly ran to them and hugged Dean. He was brought back but hugged me tightly.

"You have no clue how boring this was. I should of went. Damn my instinct." I told Dean as he pulled away. He just smirked.

"It wasn't that great of a case anyway. Is Ash done?" Dean asked. I smiled and nodded. I looked over at Sam.

"Cheer up Sam. There are no more clowns." I told him. He just nodded and gave me the I hate you smile. I smirked.

The boys talked and got their answers. Ash was going to stay in touch as much as he could with what is going on to let us know. When we were able to leave. I ran outside after saying a quick bye. I could not wait to be in my vehicle. I patted my hood telling my car that mama missed him. I threw my bag in the trunk and got in the driver's seat. Sam and Dean were walking out of the Roadhouse when I turned on my car.

The guys and I have been on the road and Dean and I were arguing on who's car is better.

"My impala is still better it has 327 Four Barrel, 275 horses."

"My Camaro is a Manual Heavy Duty Clutch with 430 horses, and has Turbo Jet 396 V8. You're car does NOT surpass mine Mr. Winchester. Not by a long shot sweetheart."